PDF Owners Manual??

2011_Shelby500

Established Member
I just picked up a new 2011 Shelby GT500 and they forgot to give me the owners manual, so while im waiting to get mine is there a PDF version online available? Im searching but not coming up with much.

Also does this car come with a factory car cover?... I heard this somewhere

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Shelby car cover is an option on the 2011 GT500($325). It's silver with a cobra on the hood and SHELBY across the back. Never heard of a PDF for the Owners Manual, either. Speaking of owners manuals, it would be neat if the GT500 Manual came on/with an iPad like the Hyundai Equus luxury sedan. :)

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
The Shelby car cover is an option on the 2011 GT500($325). It's silver with a cobra on the hood and SHELBY across the back. Never heard of a PDF for the Owners Manual, either. Speaking of owners manuals, it would be neat if the GT500 Manual came on/with an iPad like the Hyundai Equus luxury sedan. :)

Agreed, a point I raised with my dealer (and Ford) when I picked up my new Edge this week. Printed "manual" was in six different booklets. Not only that, the Ford owner's manuals come with descriptions of every possible option you can get, and is often confusing to sort through exactly how to operate the specific options on YOUR vehicle. Some of these options are obvious, and some are subtle.

I'd like to see where you can go to a web site, enter the VIN, and have a computer-generated HTML or PDF manual of exactly what THAT car contains, with all supplementary bulletins and service alerts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread