Photos of new Valve Covers

raw23062

Established Member
I actually have photos of your motor saved on my computer. Looks Awesome!! I ALMOST went with a "Candy Blue" (Which is close to what you have here, but in the end I stuck with a traditional Ford Blue.

Cool, thanks...well, what you did looks damn good. Nice work. :beer:

Tha_PiG

Established Member
you haz an eaton :banana:

Yup. And I'm bolting it on a 2 Valve :rolling: Hopefully I'll get started on it in the next few weeks. I'm playing the waiting game at the moment...

Waiting on Blower to get back from Porting...

Waiting on paint and body Guy to finish new hood... (Clearance issues)

Once I get the blower back, it, along with some other parts, are off to the powder coater.

I'll start a new build thread once I have everything in hand.

Tha_PiG

Established Member
Why blue?

I dunno... Ford's logo is blue. Elvis' Christmas tree was blue.. I just like Blue.

A friend of mine has a newer green Bullitt. He went with Blue Brake calipers. Ever since I saw those I always liked the way the blue went with the green. IMO the blue calipers look 100 times better than the red calipers that the Bullitt came with. Seems EVERYONE has red calipers...

But anyway, the long and short of it is... I just like Blue. :rockon:

and I like that Shelby Avatar you have. You should pm me a bigger copy of it.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Awesome John! I remember putting my first supercharger on the Bullitt (KB). I could NOT wipe the shit-eating grin off my face for the weeks to follow. Staying out of boost is hard! Definitely keep us updated on your progress, and I may have a friend that will need some advice on the Tork Tech kit, as i'm about to sell him my Eaton so he can do this swap to his GT :beer:

Dakota

Users who are viewing this thread