Photos: Twin Turbo Powered 427 03 Cobra

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Killer setup is an understatement. Very nice Vinny. And it hooked nicely in that video. Nice to see someone take a more radical approach with the Terminator. I wish you the best with it. :)

denault

Established Member
very nice but can someone explain to me why put a chevy motor in a terminator.....im sure ford as a engine block that can make the same hp numbers as that....is it just me ?

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
very nice but can someone explain to me why put a chevy motor in a terminator.....im sure ford as a engine block that can make the same hp numbers as that....is it just me ?

Because 65,000 people have done it. Like was said above, when the build is that ridiculous, the brand on the block doesn't mean much.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
i cant believe people actually still care about the whole chevy vs ford thing. Its a beastly car, looks exactly like yours/mine/whoevers but cooler with twin turbos in the grill, and puts down insane power, and you care about literally lettering on a piece of metal? lol

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
i cant believe people actually still care about the whole chevy vs ford thing. Its a beastly car, looks exactly like yours/mine/whoevers but cooler with twin turbos in the grill, and puts down insane power, and you care about literally lettering on a piece of metal? lol

I don't really care, but if you're going to gut everything out might as well start with a 99 V6 shell. It just doesn't make sense I guess. Ford or Chevy.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
I don't really care, but if you're going to gut everything out might as well start with a 99 V6 shell. It just doesn't make sense I guess. Ford or Chevy.
gut everything out? the car has full factory 10th anniversary cobra interior. still has a/c and power steering. i'm amazed at the people that get upset over it having a "chevy" powerplant.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
gut everything out? the car has full factory 10th anniversary cobra interior. still has a/c and power steering. i'm amazed at the people that get upset over it having a "chevy" powerplant.

By "gut out" I'm sure he meant changing everything. If everything is being swapped for something else (engine, interior, etc) why not start with a base car?

Personally I don't care, that car is sweet!

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Its not your car so why are you even putting the slightest effort into a debate about what he's installed on his vehicle? Who cares what he put into it? Its badass reguardless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread