pic request- 03 silver cobra rims suggestions/pics

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Chrome 18" stockers, CCW Classics, BBS RK Plasma's or TF Mach 5's with brushed center and polished lip. I had to settle on Chrome 18" stockers due to budgetary constraints...

Cobra16.jpg

Cobra18.jpg

Car020.jpg

pavich91

Established Member
I actually dont mind black rims on silver car, just getting tired of the look. Don't usually like chrome on silver cars but I do like those afs's!:banana:

My94GT

Established Member
i am seriously working on our 1 piece line right now. they will be an incredible alternative to FR500s/Reps and forged wheels. something right in the middle, but closer in price to FRs ;-)

when this happens im sure ill be in as i need a decent set of street wheels but not looking to drop the coin it takes to have 3 peice wheels as mines mostly planned to be a track ride.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
i am seriously working on our 1 piece line right now. they will be an incredible alternative to FR500s/Reps and forged wheels. something right in the middle, but closer in price to FRs ;-)

I cant wait to see what you will have....

My favorite still is the Victory's with the bolt pattern and black or Antracite center...I like the yellow Cobra on your web site that has those wheels..I just cant tell if it has the big brake cut on the front or not...

Will any future one piece look similar to the Victory..:beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
This Cobra was recently for sale here on SVTP. I'm not really into silver as I think it's too plain, but man the Mach 5's on this Terminator make this one standout! :coolman:

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0649_1.jpg

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
The first car in the photo's is mine and the wheels on it in that picture are SSR D5R's 19x9 19x10 The second belongs to bb97gt and there bbs Rk's Both the SSR and BBS wheels are no longer being made.

Here's a few more of what i've had on my silver coupe
DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

/halo2.jpg[/IMG]

Where did you get those saleens? Those look fantastic

EDIT: and what percent tint is that?

Users who are viewing this thread