Pics of my 18x12.5'' FR500's w/345 BFG's ''Time Attack'' Style!!!!

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
looks amazing where do u get those red stripes?
Tapeworks Rimstripes Homepage

Come over and let me check them out. Nice!!!!!!buddy..... I want one too.
Thanks! Hopefully i have some time to drive down there in the next weekends:beer:

I don't think they(tire makers) are able to put the arrow on there in Spanish yet.:rollseyes

Or maybe those tire guys have a sense of humor and that's a gotcha! They just wanted ya to come back so they could give you your FREE ROTATIONS TILL YOU DIE COUPON!!!

Those kidders! LOL!
lol. I told them how to mount them, i was tired that night and just wanted to put the wheels on the car...

Your car is disgustingly siiiiick!!!! Torch Red FTW
Thanks!!!:rockon:

Woooow....that looks badass!

Love seeing someone take the extra steps to get those wide meats on there!
:beer:

CobraJay

Established Member
That's exactly what I want to do!!! Looks amazing. I'd buy you a six pack if you were close by brotha

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Wow man! That's by far one of the sexiest cobras I've ever seen. Hands down the best looking TR in my book. :bowdown:

you actually changed my mind on rims lol. I'm def now going with black FR500's! How much did it cost to have those wheels painted like that?

97cobra1

Established Member
The wheels look great all black with the red pin stripe, it's giving me ideas. :rockon:

It just makes me want to get a hold of my wheels off my car so i can do it while the motor work gets done. i need an extra set of wheels.

THAITED

Established Member
How much did they charge you for S/H? Definitely, we will hang out again. It'd been a while since last time we did. BTW, we should go see my friend's Viper/Novi 2000 (he beat me last time). It should be a good run between you and him.

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
That doesn't look too bad as far as the mods to make them fit, I was picturing something more along the lines of a wheel well beaten to death with a BFH, lol.

Love the time attack look on your car, I almost had my silver Y2K's done in the same color combo (was going to have them widened at the same time) but changed my mind when I found a decent deal on the chrome ones

Maybe next winter I'll tackle this. I might not be able to fit 12.5" into the 94-98 wheel well but I'm guessing 11.5" with a 335 would fit pretty easily :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread