Pics of my new Momo wheel on my 03 Cobra

code3smith

Established Member
Sorry for the crappy pics and dirty interior. Just wanted to show a few quick pictures from when I finished. Here are some answers to some questions that will be asked.

- Momo Millenium Wheel (13.8")
- Momo Mustang Hub
- Bought from prostreetonline.com
- You need to remove the clock spring. This will eliminate horn and cruise (I never use either) There are ways to keep both, but I didnt care to.
- You lose the airbag
- Yes, all the bling is everything you can purchase from MGW

I really like this wheel. It has a great grip and feel to it. The quality is very nice. Once I get the car cleaned up, I will snap some better pictures.

momo1.jpg

momo2.jpg

momo3.jpg

Fordy

Established Member
Seriously man, have you ever came back out to your car in a parking lot with people all over it humping the crap out of it? If I saw it, I don't think I could resist.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Not a fan of all the billet stuff and the wheel is so so for me. Don't think it's worth giving up the air bag for.

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Fordy said:
Seriously man, have you ever came back out to your car in a parking lot with people all over it humping the crap out of it? If I saw it, I don't think I could resist.

:lol:

I need my horn though. People like to drift into my lane.

I like it!

*edit*

Just noticed your MP3 player- did you buy an adapter or something to hook it into the stereo? I see the cord going through the change holder...

Last edited:

CaDDy

Banned
Sapperstang said:
Not a fan of all the billet stuff and the wheel is so so for me. Don't think it's worth giving up the air bag for.

Dont worry all he has to do when he is about to crash is jump over to the passenger side. :idea: Looks real nice though good buy!

bmxer53087

Who Knows...?
Established Member
Looks nice mean, keep it up. The wheel looks clean, unlike some others that I've seen around

boosted99si

Established Member
really close to gettin one like that, i hate my stock steering wheel but love my air bag and my life hahaha. The grip on those particular ones are nasty and you can get more of a feel for driving and handle turns a lot better i feel.

Users who are viewing this thread