Pics of the New COBRA!

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
sold the 94 and got my 03 yesterday. Driving her is a blast. Anyways heres a few pics I took today. Sorry I forgot to resize the first one. oh well
100_0394.jpg

100_0405.jpg

100_0397.jpg

100_0393.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Congrats! :beer: Looks like some nice, tasteful mods have been done. Those wheels look awesome, as does the tail lights, SLP, and Bullitt fuel door. Hell, the whole thing looks awesome. :coolman:

-Blaise

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Congratulations!!!!!! Great looking car. I went from 96 cobra to 99 cobra and then to my 03 cobra - all convertibles. I STILL LOVE TO DRIVE IT DAILY like the first day.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats. And it is really nicely modded so you'll just have all that less to do. Is that SLP exhaust loud enough for you? LOL! Gotta love those tips, though. BEST on the market IMO.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
1 of 242 welcome to the club!

A word of warning, mod it wisely, there are a lot of junk parts out there, scummy lying vendors too. Let me know or check my *MODLIST for the good ones.

Car looks great btw..........

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
thanks for the compliments. the mods so far are steeda springs (great ride) hans racecraft subframes, anniversary front calipers, drilled and slotted brembos, MGW shifter and interior, Steeda exhaust with SLP tips, billet fuel door, and smoked tails. I put the tails on yesterday morning. I hadn't even had the car for 12 hours yet. ha ha the tails are just the overlays from nino sport. only bad thing is that the 3rd brake light overlay is too short so I am going to contact them on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread