Picture request?

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Does anyone have a picture of the Different generations of mustangs Lined up?

Something like this but with Mustangs.
evolution.jpg

mustangsally1

Established Member
I tried, thats all I have but it's something. I am going this weekend with a bunch of stangs. I will try and pull something together. The 1st 2 in this pic are mine.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
That is a great idea man... ! Line up a silver 65, then a 93 fox body, the a SN-95 COBRA, the a 2003 Cobra, then a 2005 GT500 car & then the 2010+ car...

BUT, you have to make sure that each car is of the same color to make it all look right in the end... !

SOMEONE, PLEASE do this & take picts... ! ;-)

mustangsally1

Established Member
That is a great idea man... ! Line up a silver 65, then a 93 fox body, the a SN-95 COBRA, the a 2003 Cobra, then a 2005 GT500 car & then the 2010+ car...

BUT, you have to make sure that each car is of the same color to make it all look right in the end... !

SOMEONE, PLEASE do this & take picts... ! ;-)

Do you know how hard it is to be able to do this, no less all in the same color. I know I will be able to do a 1993 coupe. Maybe a 1985 hatchback I have the cobra SN-95, the other guy in the club has a red 2003 cobra. I can get a 2007 gt500. Then a 2011 thats no problem but again none are in the same color. The problem is going to be getting a 65. I will be with another club with my own this weekend maybe someone has a 65 with any luck.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Do you know how hard it is to be able to do this, no less all in the same color. I know I will be able to do a 1993 coupe. Maybe a 1985 hatchback I have the cobra SN-95, the other guy in the club has a red 2003 cobra. I can get a 2007 gt500. Then a 2011 thats no problem but again none are in the same color. The problem is going to be getting a 65. I will be with another club with my own this weekend maybe someone has a 65 with any luck.

Trust me, I know & realize how difficult that would be. But, if someone is ever able to pull this off one day/some day, the results would be amazing man... !

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
just bumpin, this would be a good idea

We think so too

True, I think I can manage it but not all in one color:)

I know bud. Having all the cars lined up & having them in all the "same color" would be the hard part. It would take some work, a few phone calls & maybe even a few owners from miles away getting together for it, but this photo-shoot could happen... :beer:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Someone should try to line something up for Myrtle Beach Week or maybe even the 50th Anniversery mustang show? lol

There are just so many body styles early in the years it's tough to pick which ones you want to have in the pic. Also, would we want the mustang II in there? lol

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Someone should try to line something up for Myrtle Beach Week or maybe even the 50th Anniversery mustang show? lol

There are just so many body styles early in the years it's tough to pick which ones you want to have in the pic. Also, would we want the mustang II in there? lol

I wouldn't mind I figure fastbacks would be the best to have since most mustangs have that fastback style roofline.

Users who are viewing this thread