Pictures from my mini Cobra Photo Shoot today! DUW

code3smith

Established Member
I had a chance to get out and take some new pictures of the Cobra today. CCW wanted some pictures of my car for their website, so I thought I would make a descent attempt at some good pictures. Last week I dropped about $1500 into the suspension from Maximum Motorsports and MMR. Car came out awesome and handles incredible. I will take some more pictures this week of the new race seats and interior dress-up parts from MGW. So for now, all you get are some exterior shots :) High-Res shots are available if you are interested. Just email me at [email protected] Enjoy :beer:

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra6.jpg

cobra7.jpg

cobra8.jpg

cobra9.jpg

Bazuko

Established Member
I always wanted to know what kind of rims would go along with that color, and all I can say is that it seems like those rims were meant to be on that car. AWESOME!!!:beer:

lxboy

Established Member
the idea of one day having a cobra like that is what keeps me up at two in the mornin studying. this college stuff better pay off dammit!

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
Looks badass, man everyone's got those rims, I was gonna get um but I see um on 1-5 cobra's. Gotta find something else.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Originally posted by Jimmysidecarr
Sonic with CCWs........
I am STUNNED!!!
What a BEAUTIFUL COMBO!!!!
I wish I had the extra dough!!!!
Jimmy:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

my thoughts exactly!

02cobraguy

Established Member
wow, that car sits perfect! Nice car!!! What did you get from MM for suspension work...? And is there a significant difference in handling from how we handle with the bilsteins? I really would like to get into suspension work. I drove my friends Z06 and realized how poorly our cars handle. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread