Places to buy wrecked mach1/cobra's

Perf_White_GT

Can I haz Nitrous?
Established Member
Well i wanna move up to a 4v... so where would a good place to find a wrecked Mach1 or cobra... i'd want as much of the car as possible... but at the very least the drivetrain...

anyone know of one in texas so that the driving/shipping would be minimal

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
too expensive. co-part, but you have to have a dealers license or iaai but you also have to have a dealers license in tx. just have to keep your eyes peeled.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
too expensive. co-part, but you have to have a dealers license or iaai but you also have to have a dealers license in tx. just have to keep your eyes peeled.

huh wha? He has to have a dealers license to buy a car or car parts?

OP, just keep your eyes open on here and other mustang sites, local stang sites and craigslist for wrecked partouts. Texas, being the performance capitol of the USA, will probably have more partouts for wrecked performance cars more than anywhere else, so youll probably get lucky if you wait it out. Just gotta keep up with the searches though, hell i know of 3 03/04 partouts within 2hr drive radius.

Or start building from scratch. a 03/04 Motor from the oil pan to the blower, with ECU, Harness, T56 go anywhere from $7-10k depending on mileage, compression, etc. you could build a badass 2v for under that with it being stronger than the factory forged 03/04 bottom end to boot. T56 kit is $2500 from that place called liek D&B or something.

Perf_White_GT

Can I haz Nitrous?
Established Member
well i already have the stg 2 heads and cams on here... i'm thinking about just keeping them and getting a forged bottom end and supercharger... but i just like the 4v so much more...

Users who are viewing this thread