Votes: 509 81.4%
  • Pony

Votes: 117 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
IMO, the flaming pony is a no no 100%. why do u think they calll it "flaming" lol....cobra emblem all the way :)

marek

paulk

Established Member
i'm waiting for cobramods.com to start selling those bigger cobra emblems then I will purchase 1........come on cobramods, lets get those things up on the site!! :rockon:

kaos

Established Member
I want one of those chrome ladies up front, like my old mud flaps I used to have.

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Exclusively at Ninosport.com!

Buy the Cobra Grill Emblem from Ninosport.com and we include at no extra cost the tamper resistant T25 torx bit needed for installation!

Why drive all over town looking for the special T25 torx bit required to install the Cobra Grill Emblem only to find out you may have to buy an entire torx bit kit that includes many bits you will probably never use?

Save yourself time and money and purchase your Cobra Grill Emblem from Ninosport. Follow the link below to order.

Cobra Grill Emblem at Ninosport
item_Cobra_Emblem.jpg
img_T25_Torx.jpg

Thanks!
-Nino

Last edited:

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Nino said:
Exclusively at Ninosport.com!

Buy the Cobra Grill Emblem from Ninosport.com and we include at no extra cost the tamper resistant T25 torx bit needed for installation!

Why drive all over town looking for the special T25 torx bit required to install the Cobra Grill Emblem only to find out you may have to buy an entire torx bit kit that includes many bits you will probably never use?

Save yourself time and money and purchase your Cobra Grill Emblem from Ninosport. Follow the link below to order.

Cobra Grill Emblem at Ninosport

Thanks!
-Nino

item_Cobra_Emblem.jpg

I voted with my wallet...the Ninosport Cobra. However they DIDN'T provide the tamper resistant T25 torx bit to install it with...they said they couldn't find a source that could provide them cheap enough...

Nino

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
SPXTrader said:
I voted with my wallet...the Ninosport Cobra. However they DIDN'T provide the tamper resistant T25 torx bit to install it with...they said they couldn't find a source that could provide them cheap enough...

This is a very recent offer from us. If you still need the torx bit I will be happy to send it to you free of charge.

We were originally looking to buy some L-keys that had the T25 torx bit on the ends but they were too expensive ($3-4 each). We decided that most of our customers would have a 1/4" drive ratchet or screwdriver in their tool box and that the less expensive torx bit we found is worth including.

-Nino

1-866-646-6776

Thunder5.0

Established Member
I voted Cobra. Although I deleted the pony, I never got around to replacing it with the snake.

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
I went with the snake as well. There are so many differences between our cars and the GT's that a different emblem is certainly justified. Besides, it really changes the whole look of the front of the car and makes it look 100% better.

By the way, I bought my tamper resistant bit from Autozone. You can buy a whole set of plastic ones for around $5, and a whole set of metal bits for $9.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
I bought the Cobra emblem as well but I also kept my Pony..... I change them out every now and then when I feel like a little change, after all, it is only 2 screws

johnjib

Little '99 SVT
Established Member
I like the cobra. The only beaf I have with the cobra emblem is that it does not take up the room that the pony emblem takes. So you see allot of parts back there. Also the part that your bolt on wasn't black and I never painted it. Kinda stuck out. But then some a$$hole ripped off my side cobra emblems and the front cobra (did not take the whole piece just peeled the snake off. When my insurance put everything back on they put the stock pony back on. I am going to get a new snake and paint the attaching piece black this time. Go with the snake.

anaxagoras

Established Member
I like the cobra emblem, but i think the 3d cobra emblem (the one that is over $200 :-( ) is the way to go. I think it looks sooo much better, to bad i can't afford it.

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
anaxagoras said:
I like the cobra emblem, but i think the 3d cobra emblem (the one that is over $200 :-( ) is the way to go. I think it looks sooo much better, to bad i can't afford it.
Man I am sorry but I have to disagree, I think the 3D Cobra looks like a pile of dog poop(literally). It just doesn't look right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread