Porsche 911 Turbo?

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
So i was driving the other day(dd) and i was rolling next to a mid 2000's carrera 911 turbo(996 awd) the other day, and he opened it up a little bit and it definately sounded badass, not to mention the car was ****ing gone before i could even hit my gas pedal.

So i am now inspired to get one, however i know next to nothing about these cars and was hoping for some input on anyone who has one/knows a lot about them/has first hand experience with them. How quick are these suckers and how much can you do with them?

thanks in advance.

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
When modded they are RETARDED fast. Like walk away from big single turbo supras fast. It's $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to mod one though.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Crazy expensive parts and insurance, but I'm sure you already knew that. My friend's dad has a GT2, that things is beyond anything that you can imagine. You can get a good early model year 996 Turbo for about $40k, or less if you can find a good deal. Once you buy a Porsche though, you become 'that guy with a Porsche' and most often that is not a good thing. They are kind of really cool and really uncool at the same time

Last edited:

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
my dad owns one (07 997tt), unbelievable nice car. Handles so well, and the torque def. makes your stomach climb. The interior is also top notch:beer:

delstang05

Established Member
911's are badazz period. They are hands down one of the best all around sports cars in the world. Few cars can accelerate, handle, brake, and look as good as a 911. Like others have said, they can be made crazy fast, but its super expensive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread