PORTED EATON RUN 9's in the 1/4 mile no NITROUS!!!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Dude, thats sick!!! Congrats!

Im about to get with you on a price to port mine the same way. Been wanting to go twin screw but $$$ plays a factor. Sounds like a port will work for me for now... :)

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
how much rwhp is the car making?

currently through the C4 I have no idea...

On my tuner's dynojet the car made 495/500 with the 6 speed and SRA 4 years ago. I did the 4r70w swap and just back in January it made 468/470 through the lockup converter. since then I have added

Posi Dragon TB / Plenum (replaced a billetflow unit)
Nazty lower intake
Back belt is removed
added 1 degree of timing

I would venture to say these things are good for 20-30rwhp or so over my previous numbers

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
video's!

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/First-Eaton-powered-0304_712782.htm]First Eaton powered 03/04 Cobra in the 9s, NO n2o! - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Cool vid and YEAH get that Beast entered in some Big $$ bracket races Jake!!
Do a 10.0 dial in and take everybodies CASH!! haha!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SO AMAZING! I'm guessing he finally got the pulley swapped judging my the increase in mph! 135 out of a ported eaton you gotta be kidding I never thought I'd see the day!

Indeed! I remember way back in 2003 when it was considered an impossible feat. This is really awesome. 9s with a ported Eaton. Wow! :beer: :rockon: :thumbsup:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Great vid Jake!! And I really appreciate the way you've supported your aftermarket mods... don't hesitate to ask if there is ever anything I can do for you :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Great vid Jake!! And I really appreciate the way you've supported your aftermarket mods... don't hesitate to ask if there is ever anything I can do for you :beer:

have to give credit where it due! MY car runs much coooler with your 170 stat in it! I wouldnt be where I am without you guys!

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I have a 2.76 and a 6# ring. was thinking of swapping to one of those...like a 2.76 / 4# or 2.93 / 6# combo. tried the 2.76 yesterday with a 797 belt and 2 of us could not get it on. way too tight imo. I have an 805 belt thats 1" longer but I think its gonna be too much

:shrug: I have the same combo: 2.76/#4 with a 79.7 belt... I put it on myself, well, with my wife. I couldn't for the life of me put it around the pulley by hand, so I used the cars help.

Put the belt on as much as you can or just hold the side of the belt that you can get over the pulley and have someone crank the car. You ONLY want to turn it, so they should just pat the key forward to get the motor to hiccup. Just push the belt when it moves, and just repeat until it falls over and on the pulley.

Congrats on the 9's!
have to give credit where it due! MY car runs much coooler with your 170 stat in it! I wouldnt be where I am without you guys!

Been considering one for a while... now time to buy!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread