Porting my blower??

04syc1990

Established Member
I have an 04 cobra what all will I need to do if I decide to port my blower? Do I need to upgrade the fuel system or just get a know boost pump?? Lmk
Car made 454hp and 501tq with just a jlt cai affco heat exchanger 2.8 pulley catted x pipe with Borla cat back what number could I expect with a steggi port

jsonic

Established Member
I'm in the process of going ported and pullied myself. My supporting mods are KB BAP, Diablosport MAFia, and some metco idler pullies. I do however have a fluidyne heat exchanger and radiator, upgraded clutch, offroad x pipe, cai, head cool mod, and a couple little mods here and there. I would like to stay with my stock injectors but i have a feeling ill need 60s. Some guys need 60s some guys can get away with stock 39lb injectors. I would say with a steggy port you would see a considerable increase in HP to maybe a little over 500, but your torque wont jump as much. I am by no means an expertbut ive been researching ported and pullied cobras for a little while.

04syc1990

Established Member
I am hoping at least 520 everyone is tellingly to throw some gas on it but idk if I trust it but thanks for the info!!

04syc1990

Established Member
Yea I figured that's be a better way to go I also heard cams do very little for these cars now is that true?

Users who are viewing this thread