Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

The Mech

Established Member
It's actually not the only import in the fleet, I'm sure some of you guys will appreciated this..
ttl.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hahaha, aye, you're right, there are a few Mustangs about but very few Lightnings. Kills me with the fuel prices here but life is too short to drive boring cars. The Mustang is on coilovers with Velgen wheels with a Solo Mach XV exhaust (neighbours love it, at least that's what I think they are shouting) The L is lowered with a Magnaflow and a K&N but other than that it's stock.
That's great. I laughed at the neighbor deal. You go by liters or some form of gallon, what's the price of fuel there? I assume you're 6 hours different from the east coast here? Oh yeah, welcome. I remember approving you the morning.

The Mech

Established Member
That's great. I laughed at the neighbor deal. You go by liters or some form of gallon, what's the price of fuel there? I assume you're 6 hours different from the east coast here? Oh yeah, welcome. I remember approving you the morning.
Thanks for the approval! We work litres, 3.78L in a US Gallon, our gallon is 4.54L. Fuel is approx 163pence per litre for Shell Super, doing the conversion that works out at $7.83 per US gallon. Scary eh! We are quite a few hours different from you guys, but I'm currently in the middle of the Caspian Sea on a rig which is 4hrs different from the UK and my brain can't cope with that calculation.:D

jessie_sanders

Established Member
**** ME SIDEWAYS! almost $8/gallon is ****ing insane!

I'm going to keep my company fuel card is a velvet lined pocket lol

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread