Post pics of the nicest new edges you have ever saw!

bullittbuild

Established Member
Good God! Some seriously beautiful cars in here!!!! I saved a lot of these pics. I don't know if mine even come close to qualifying. But it is my favorite new edge! lol
DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0332-2.jpg

Nice ride I was about to add it. I really like what you did with the 03-04 cobra factory lip on the 01 cobra bumper.

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
The one that keeps being re-quoted has a tinted front winshield, not sure on the tire/spring combo but it's been said before on here somewhere. Maybe in the Black Cobra thread?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'm almost certain it's cut stock springs, 10.5" replicas with what looks like 315 BFG KD's (no longer made), and a 3/8" spacer.

svtar15

Drive fast,Shoot Straight
Established Member
I'm partial to mine. However, BreBar's white Cobra is tits. I love that ride. The new edge Saleens are also among the elite. I love the royal blue Saleens. Sick.
Iphone322.jpg

Img_0594.jpg

Img_0483.jpg

bullittbuild

Established Member
I have to agree! Your Bullitt is one of the most bad-ass. I hope you don't change too much, on the exterior at least!!

-Mike

Thanks. I think its going to get a terminator front bumper, cobra mirrors, and some black chrome saleens and that will be it for the exterior.

Users who are viewing this thread