Posting about MSX is open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Ok guys feel free to post about MSX again. Bad or Good.

We want to know if the SVTP members that dealt with MSX are being taken care of.

But keep it constructive and on topic.

If it turns into a bash fest it will be closed and never reopened.

Please do not harp on the same thing over and over.

Keep us posted on refunds/non-refunds, returned phone calls, customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction, ETC..

FYI: MSX is not coming back as an SVTP vendor.

Thanks,L.L.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I just wanted to give a heads up for those that have come to us for help. My hubby and I are doing what we can to get your stuff/refunds. We are in a dead-lock since Billy's account was frozen (See Billy's post here). We are all working on getting everyone taken care of (this includes Billy).

Like I said before, we will do what we can to help you, however come May 12th, we will be out of town. Most likely, we will be gone for 2 weeks depending on his recovery. As some of you may already know, my husband will be going in for surgery to remove Cancer on the 15th (rescheduled already from the 1st). I dont know if we'll have internet access at the hospital, but to be honest, it's not gonna be top priority for us. We've been dealing with this for the last 9 months with Chemo and one surgery already. Sorry guys, but my hubby is my first priority.

Once things get settled with us, if anyone else hasn't been taken care of, we'll do our best to get it done. I'm just giving a heads up so you dont think we're flaking out on your if you dont hear from us. Thanks

Rachael

wallie40

Established Member
I never wanted to do this, but it is time that i do.

I dropped off my Cobra on 02/17/07. I paid billy in full 4200.00 for a MSX built engine, removal and install with misc parts.

When everything broke 2 weeks ago i pulled my car from MSX. Billy and I agreed that $3000.00 would be refunded to my credit card. I signed the refund stub.

Fast forward 2 weeks and nothing has hit my account. I called Billy this AM and he stated he would call his bank to find out why my $$ has not been deposited to my account.

Billy, please make this right!

Cliff notes : I am out 3k to my credit card.

-pAul

collibr1

Established Member
wallie40 said:
I never wanted to do this, but it is time that i do.

I dropped off my Cobra on 02/17/07. I paid billy in full 4200.00 for a MSX built engine, removal and install with misc parts.

When everything broke 2 weeks ago i pulled my car from MSX. Billy and I agreed that $3000.00 would be refunded to my credit card. I signed the refund stub.

Fast forward 2 weeks and nothing has hit my account. I called Billy this AM and he stated he would call his bank to find out why my $$ has not been deposited to my account.

Cliff notes : I am out 3k to my credit card.

-pAul
Billy told me the same thing, that he would call the bank and find out whats going on. Its hard to get a straight anwser from him. So I would suggest doing as everyone else is and do the dispute with your CC.

collibr1

Established Member
I do not hold anything personal towards Billy as a person. What I'm upset over is Billy's buisness practices and how things have been handled. I'm sure he feels that I'm attacking him sort of speak but that not my intent. My intent is just to get back whats rightfully mine. Nothing more nothing less.

wallie40

Established Member
I agree 100%. I dont hold anything against him either. I just want what i had earned. He is a nice guy in person and maybe in a different life we could have been friends. But his business practices have me worried.

-pAul

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
I just wanted to give a heads up for those that have come to us for help. My hubby and I are doing what we can to get your stuff/refunds. We are in a dead-lock since Billy's account was frozen (See Billy's post here). We are all working on getting everyone taken care of (this includes Billy).

Like I said before, we will do what we can to help you, however come May 12th, we will be out of town. Most likely, we will be gone for 2 weeks depending on his recovery. As some of you may already know, my husband will be going in for surgery to remove Cancer on the 15th (rescheduled already from the 1st). I dont know if we'll have internet access at the hospital, but to be honest, it's not gonna be top priority for us. We've been dealing with this for the last 9 months with Chemo and one surgery already. Sorry guys, but my hubby is my first priority.

Once things get settled with us, if anyone else hasn't been taken care of, we'll do our best to get it done. I'm just giving a heads up so you dont think we're flaking out on your if you dont hear from us. Thanks

Rachael

Sucks to hear, hope Pete is doing alright.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
wallie40 said:

Paul, just for info, after you left the shop that day, before I left, I asked Billy about your refund because I was surprised he was able to process your refund. Remember how I told you his account was frozen? Well, Billy told me his account was indeed frozen, but he was hoping refunds would still be processed, and if they didn't immediately go through, the refund request would undoubtedly go through after the account was released.

I'm just trying to help you out bro.

Stewart

wallie40

Established Member
Hey Stewart i hear ya. He told me the same thing this morning. It is just wierd how i can go from talking to him and than nothing. Silence. I dont get any return calls.

I didnt post to bash, i dont doubt that billy can build a bad-ass motor, i just think he is way over his head. Him and I couldnt reach an agreement so as gentleman we parted ways.

I know that he is trying to make right but it just isnt coming fast enough. I just want this whole ordeal behind me.

Thanks for the support Stewart, my wife and I appreciate it.
-pAul

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
wallie40 said:
It is just wierd how i can go from talking to him and than nothing. Silence. I dont get any return calls.

I understand. It still happens to me, and Billy is trying hard to repair the damage to our friendship.

If I posted everything that happened to me, I think most people would question my sanity for not turning my back on Billy (Martin's sanity too). I got very close to doing so, even to the point I asked JJ for a price on his built short block two days ago because my patience had run out. But last night I went to Turlock and I got to see my engine being built. And dang, it's a nice looking engine too!

It's taken a long while, and I went through some real gut wrenching anxiety (if you talked to my family, I think they were about to send a hit man out for Billy because of how betrayed I felt) but it seems to be coming together for me.

I'm schedule to pick my truck up Saturday.

I'm not posting up to make anyone feel bad because they had a negative transaction with Billy, but I figure with everything bad that's happened, it might be nice to hear something good for once.

Stewart

Quik Z06

Established Member
Stewart_H said:
. But last night I went to Turlock and I got to see my engine being built. And dang, it's a nice looking engine too!

I'm schedule to pick my truck up Saturday.

Stewart

Thats good to hear Stewart, hopefully everything works out and you get your truck back Sat, keep us posted.

Phase1GSR

Banned
You should be getting your truck on Saturday Stewart. I had talked to Billy today and was wondering if he could do some minor minor minor work on one of my friend's cars and he hardly ever says no but this time said that he had to finish up your truck and I understood completely.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
IMO anyone who was promised or is DUE a refund/credit should IMMEDIATELY begin the dispute process with their CC company. I wouldn't imagine that Billy is going to use all of the current profits towards refunds instead of trying to keep his business alive.

It also wouldn't surprise me to hear that he'll file for bankruptcy and re-open under a new name. Happens all the time folks so beware.

Please keep this on topic and on target, if you have other matters please start your own thread(s).

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
<y car has been running like crap since I got my Xcal2 and tune from MSX.
I've made SEVERAL attempts to contact them and have gotten NO response. I sent an Email as well, but still nothing...
Can I dispute this with my c.c company, or is it too late?
I bought the Xcal2 on Jan. 2, but I didn't use it until Late March.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
I will post my story this weekend. I will be out of town..but I wanted to make some post so everyone knew there is another story out there....but mine is a tad different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread