Powercoated Exhaust Tailpipes(PICS)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
can you please share with us on how you did this?? people have been asking left and right with no luck lol

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
For those who want to know whats needed to install the exhaust, very easy, just like putting a regular IRS Exhaust. When you put on your exhaust make sure you have about 1-2 inches of clerance on the exhaust the and SRA Pumpkin, depending how stiff your suspension is. And just adjust it and tighten everything up. As far as the exhaust hangers, you'll have to make your own, i got an original SRA hanger and then i put 2 rubbers on on the hanger side of the car and hanger side of the actuall exhaust, then i just made mysleft a "U" shaped pice of metal, painted nicely and then you slide it in the two holes of the hangers, worked really nice. :beer:
You can also make them out of clothes hangers as well but i didnt want a cheap looking exhaust hanger.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
wow so that's it?? Just 1 to 2 inches?? I'm thinking that it won't work with a panhard bar.. I would need to borrow a buddy's exhaust and try to test fit it. I does look great and I hate running dumps so I'm going to seriously consider this..

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Yea, with a panhard bar you might have some issues. But if you can borrow one and test fit it that would be great. If you do try it, post some pictures so we can all see them! Or maybe post some pics of your rear suspension set up and i might be able to tell you it would possibly fit.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Sorry to bring up a dead thread.. but how is this holding up? And how custom are the exhaust hangers? Do u think I could make it fit on a stock sra?

Users who are viewing this thread