Powershifting the Lethal Performance Whipple Powered 2011 5.0L

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
dsq3973-albums-misc+pictures-picture48687-yoda-do-do-not-there-no-try.jpg

Great shifting in the video. Gotta love the RXT!

Love the pic...lol

That was beast!

I have always wanted to try power shifting but im afraid of not getting it into the next gear in time and hearing that awful noise.

oh come on now man!! Its super easy...try it, if you're worried about hitting the limiter just shift it early than you normally would. Gives you a little extra time to get out of it if you miss it.

My T56 in my LS1 used to hate me...i used to never lift.
Drove my roommates ls1 and the track last night (first time racing and ls1/hydraulic clutch) I wanted ssoooooooooooo bad! :pepper:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
no lift shift box :shrug:

my experience from last night.....I look disabled mine. I went faster powershifting without the box than I did with the box. I ran it on default setting but for now Im done with it. I'll play with it again later down the road.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Driving......either you can or you cant. J. and I learned how to shift on the streets of S. Fl. One of the few in a league of us from this area, Looks good Jared, Jeremy still drives them like he stole them!!!!

Back in the day alot of the cars were so close in power that if your driving wasn't perfect, you'd lose a race. Jeremy didnt lose many from my recolection.

Awesome video!

Users who are viewing this thread