Procharger D1sc dyno results

texican

Established Member
Is there new info as far as how much boost we can run, could have sworn people weren't wanting to go that high on the stock motor. Either way good looking car and nice setup.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice cars, yours and your brothers I see from time to time around town. I have a D1 on my car but didn't opt for the Race valve after hearing it on a buddy's car, it was annoyingly loud even driving normal lol. Nice numbers btw

Thanks. The race valve is really loud but it doesn't bother me because I won't put too many miles on it a year. It does get alot of attention because it sounds like a street sweeper driving down the street LOL

I think I saw your Mach on 452 going towards Aston about 2 weeks back...it sounds great!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
A small update...

I ran the car at Atco this past Sunday and it clicked off a 10.93 at 131.4 with a 1.600 60ft on the first pass. The second pass I missed third. With some more seat time I feel 10.6-10.7s at 133-134 is obtainable. I'm a noob when it comes to a manual car and drag tires so this past Sunday was a learning experience for me.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
A small update...

I ran the car at Atco this past Sunday and it clicked off a 10.93 at 131.4 with a 1.600 60ft on the first pass. The second pass I missed third. With some more seat time I feel 10.6-10.7s at 133-134 is obtainable. I'm a noob when it comes to a manual car and drag tires so this past Sunday was a learning experience for me.

With that said, go race your brother!!!!!!:rockon:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Thanks. The race valve is really loud but it doesn't bother me because I won't put too many miles on it a year. It does get alot of attention because it sounds like a street sweeper driving down the street LOL

I think I saw your Mach on 452 going towards Aston about 2 weeks back...it sounds great!

Street sweeper is a good description lol... Yea, I try not to drive the Mach too much to keep miles down. With this weather breaking you'll probably see it more:beer: thanks, I heard your car prior to the blower it sounded great too.. Love the new 5.0's

mtrsprt

Established Member
Sounds very similar to my D1 on my Boss. What size compressor pulley is on it right now?

With the ATI damper, is the lower pulley still 7.5"?

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds very similar to my D1 on my Boss. What size compressor pulley is on it right now?

With the ATI damper, is the lower pulley still 7.5"?

The upper pulley is 4.625 and the lower is the same as the stock procharger pulley

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
you ditched the accufab for the setup correct?

I did not. I ran the stock throttle body on the dyno due to the 3.5" silicone elbow not fitting over the Accufab. I bought a 4-3.5 reducer, aluminum 3.5" 90 fitting, and a 3.5" coupler with t-bolt's to make the Accufab fit. I know it's not worth any power but since I already owned it I put it on.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Passed you today by mount hope in my pops yellow 03 cobra, car sounds good man!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Passed you today by mount hope in my pops yellow 03 cobra, car sounds good man!

Thanks! I was on the way to my brothers house to watch (not help) him work on his 92 mustang.

Would you believe the drivers of a 5.0 and 03/04 Cobra actually waved at each other? LOL j/k

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Thanks! I was on the way to my brothers house to watch (not help) him work on his 92 mustang.

Would you believe the drivers of a 5.0 and 03/04 Cobra actually waved at each other? LOL j/k

Haha, I think we crossed a line there... If I see you in my pops car again I think the rule is to rev it and flip each other off :lol1:

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I just came home from driving the car around and HOLY SHIT its quick. From a 3rd gear 70mph roll it will haze the tires and pull up to 7300rpm. A shift to 4th has it still pulling as hard and before you know it youre back at redline. My 92 runs 10.2s at 131mph and the 12 GT feels way faster from a roll.

Time for some drag radials so 1st and 2nd gear isnt useless :p

That's awesome congrats on your upgrade! :banana:

That thing is sick, they don't boot you guys for running faster than 11.49 there without a cage?

Users who are viewing this thread