PS3: Guitar Hero or Rock Band

PureStang

Established Member
Rock Band. The drums are so much better than the guitar hero one imo, esepcially the RB2 drums and the cymbals you can add. RB has many many many more songs available for download.

i have RB2 and my roommate has GH: world tour and we play rock band much much more because of the song collections.

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
RB2 hands down, but using the Guitar Hero Les Paul controller. There are TONS of download songs for RB2 and not to many for GH(on 360 at least). I've always thought RB2's notes were easier to read.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Guitar Hero World Tour.

the guitars are better. The drum kit is better. The songs are better, and iirc GH:WT has way more downloadable content.

RockBand was great when you put it against standard Guitar Hero, but once GH came out with a full band package game, it blew RB out of the water IMO. We havent touched RB at my buddies house since, he has both RB/RB2 and all the DLC for each, and all we play is GHWT when we play those games.

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
Guitar Hero World Tour.

the guitars are better. The drum kit is better. The songs are better, and iirc GH:WT has way more downloadable content.

RockBand was great when you put it against standard Guitar Hero, but once GH came out with a full band package game, it blew RB out of the water IMO. We havent touched RB at my buddies house since, he has both RB/RB2 and all the DLC for each, and all we play is GHWT when we play those games.

Yeah the RB DLC must be different on PS3 than the 360, because there are seemingly hundreds of songs of RB DLC, as opposed to maybe 40 GH DLC.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Guitar Hero World Tour.

Really more DLC? Last I remember there were over 500 songs on RB (plus you can export pretty much all of RB 1 songs to RB2), dont know how many are there on WT but im sure they dont even have 250.... Better songs, have you looked at their track list? They pretty much have the same track list with only a couple of different songs. I own both BTW, and whenever some friends come over to play, we always pick RB 2 over GHWT. I liked RB2 waaay more, graphics, the streams are more on par with the beats, its a better package overall. I agree the guitar and drums are better on GHWT but they are not a deal breaker. Try to play both O.P, im more than positive you will like RB more.

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
^^I believe that most people will agree that RB2 is a better game, because you can import most of the RB1 songs, and all of that DLC. However most will agree that the hardware for GH is better.

Users who are viewing this thread