Question about License in MD

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Quick question I hope someone can answer. My son lost his license (misplaced, not taken away), and has been draging his feet in getting a replacement. He contends that it's not like its revoked, and the LEO all have laptops to look him up, so if he gets stopped, it won't matter. I content that, as far as I know, the law says you must have it on you, and you can be cited for not having it.
Anyone know what's customery in MD?

Thanks, and keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
You are required to be in possession of your drivers license when operating a motor vehicle. I know for many reasons including those associated with my occupation and education, because I got that same ticket in August.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Thank you. Got a big hammer I can borrow to get this into his thick skull? :bash:

LOL call the local county police .. non emergency number ... tell them what your son is doing and that he needs an object lesson. give them the tag number of his car and where he is gonna be .... ask them to give him a ticket.

it is a no points violation, and all he will have to do is go get a duplicate license and take it to court and show the judge and the ticket will be dismissed.

been there done that in Prince Georges county LOL I learned .. he will to

Users who are viewing this thread