Question about Seats

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Hey there people,
Not really a tech issue, but I was hoping that someone around here may know if there is a difference between the 2001 Bullitt seats and the 99-04 GT cloth seats? The reason why I ask is that I am doing a restomod project on a 67 coupe and I wanted to install the newer 99-04 seats, however, the Bullitt seats come with a very similar pattern as the originals did back in 67. I have found a pair of 02 GT seats for sale for a good price, but I would prefer the leather/vinyl 01 Bullitt seat skin. I haven't found any Bullitt seats for sale, so I am trying to see how feasable it is to buy the 02 GT seats and just have the seat cover re-upholstered with the Bullitt style. Does anyone know of any place that sells just the seat covers? And i mean the actual ford seat covers, not some cheap universal leather seat covers. Thanks for any advice you guys might be able to give.
-Edgar

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
I think the Mach 1 has the same seats basically as the bullitt did, I think there are a few sets of those for sale on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread