Question for you Cobra guys

Invictus

Banned
I've got everything you need for a complete swap. Everything from Blower to oil pan to fuel system to wiring to IRS......... Turn key.

Invictus

Banned
If you know how to turn a wrench - My advice would be to sell the GT and the L, and purchase a cheap, high mileage V6 car for nothing, and do the complete transplant. I'm partial to that though :p

Insurance is always nice too :beer:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
If you know how to turn a wrench - My advice would be to sell the GT and the L, and purchase a cheap, high mileage V6 car for nothing, and do the complete transplant. I'm partial to that though :p

Insurance is always nice too :beer:

the insurance argument on using a v6 is a double edged sword and if it cuts you, it'll cut deeper into you than it ever did into the insurance co. When your 'terminator' gets stolen or totaled (or both), the ins. co. will only pay what the v6 is valued at. Unless you inform them of your modifications but that negates any savings from the v6 insurance theory anyway.

99Blkcobravert

Established Member
I did this to my 99 Cobra and love it! I'm putting an automatic behind the Cobra this week and have a T-56 if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread