Ran a Z06

muauto

Established Member
Well my first Blast with the new car. I was on the expressway by my home this sunday night so traffic was dead. This guy in his dealer plated Z06 vette wants to race, i was not really interested because i am still breaking the car in , it has 575 miles on it. He would not leave my bumper, so i slow down and he gets next to me and points straight a head , I drop it to 2nd at 40 and let er rip . Well we took it to 140 and he stayed right by my door Twice. Thank god my wife had my son cleaning his fish bowl or he would have been with me and that wouldnt have happened.;-)

muauto

Established Member
Well my first Blast with the new car. I was on the expressway by my home this sunday night so traffic was dead. This guy in his dealer plated Z06 vette wants to race, i was not really interested because i am still breaking the car in , it has 575 miles on it. He would not leave my bumper, so i slow down and he gets next to me and points straight a head , I drop it to 2nd at 40 and let er rip . Well we took it to 140 and he stayed right by my door Twice. Thank god my wife had my son cleaning his fish bowl or he would have been with me and that wouldnt have happened.;-)
i own a 2013 GT500

railroad

Established Member
Great run. There is a red zo6 in my area. 700+ whp with Edel s/c, about 3100 lbs, supposedly spanking all the blue oval stuff around here. By the way he was running M/T drag radials on it. We were at a crusie-in with my 13 Shelby and wife.

5.0 guy

Established Member
I have a local guy here that lives in one of our trailer parks that has a new ZO6 and drives like an idiot, the day I took delivery he chased me down trying to go at it but I wasn't interested on beating up a brand new car. It's been stored since Nov but I see him all the time so one day I will catch up with him and his over confidence. Not sure why he ownes a car worth three times the value if his residence but I guess that's personal preferences!

Users who are viewing this thread