Replica Window Stickers

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
93Cobra2771 said:
TTT - I've got pretty much all 87 and up stangs covered, including cobras...
I got a question for ya 93Cobra2771, on my window sticker under the estimated annual fuel cost it states "EPA DATA NOT AVAILABLE. UNIT NOT TO BE OFFERED FOR SALE." and under the the optional equiptment it has this
* VEHICLE NOT FOR SALE *
any clue what this means and why its there ? There is also no prices next to the options which arent many. I was just curious why or if you knew any thing about it :shrug:

Last edited:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
badboy - that means the car was on the lot before the official data was finalized. Car wasn't supposed to be sold before. It was shipped with that window sticker, then Ford was supposed to ship a replacement window sticker with all the correct data on it. Your's is only the second one I've heard with that sticker (another member here has one as well).

It simply didn't get pulled and replaced by the selling dealer, or they never received their replacement.

Congrats, it's a pretty rare piece of history.

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
Just received mine! Looks awesome, thanks! Now I just need to get both the window sticker and SVT certificate framed. Do you think I will have trouble locating a frame for the original size window sticker?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
You will most likely have to have a frame made for the original size sticker - it should run you 20-40 bux to have a nice frame and mat made for it, or less if you without matting...

Glad you liked it!

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Can you print a window sticker for a 2003 10th anniversary Cobra? If so what information do you need?

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Jeff - you have to enable private messages for me to send you a PM. Here is what I tried to send to you:

There are two ways you can go with your repro. sticker. Through Ford, and through me.

You can call 1800fordsvt and get the original selling dealer for your car. You then call selling dealer, and see if you can get them to do a reprint of your original sticker. They may tell you they can't, or beat around the bush, or simply tell you they won't do it. It takes perseverence and basically badgering them, usually, to get them to do it. Don't be surprised if it takes them 2-3 months to do it. This process ONLY works on cars that aren't over 7 years old.

Or, you can give me your VIN, and who the original selling dealer was (if you want dealer info on it), and I can do the rest.

Let me know if you want to procede.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Jeff - sent you 2 more emails - your email system is filtering me out as spam. Hopefully one of them made it through. You need to add my email to your whitelist so it won't be filtered out.

Users who are viewing this thread