Reproduction Window Stickers

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
lol, yeah yeah I know...
It'd be interesting to have one. If you come across an owner's manual however for an 83', let me know!
I'd like to have some documentation with my car, it'd be neat - one owner car, somehow the stuff just went missing - eh, it happens I guess...
Could still be around the house, never know...
Anyways, hmm maybe I will phone ford customer car and get a history 999, and if I can get a copy from another owner @ www.ford-fox.org for their later car, I might be able to make one sort of like it... Who knows...
You should come by, you're a fox!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Mustanganatic - if UK can't come through with his, then I'll let you know on yours. One of them is all I would need, since they were all identical.

Vancouer83LTD - if you can get one similar to yours, I'll do what I can with it and see how it looks

Red96cobra - PM sent

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Cool, well I'll definitley have to ask then - I still need to phone and get the history 999 though, one of those 'things to do' you know?
It's interesting owning such a bizarre car, I have to admit - strange in how there's a little group devoted to them, lol
But yeah, you should drop by and make the forums a little more interesting... :)

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
red96cobra - forgot to mention that I don't have any t bird window stickers as samples. If you can get a copy of another one, I'll see what I can do with it.

94CobraPace

Established Member
If you can get one of the 94 Pace car, I would be interested on one of them....
I have a copy of one, not my car that I bought off Ebay. I'll have to see what format it is in.

Neko

THE ANTI-RICE
Established Member
fortunate enough to have both the window sticker of 30,100 and the little tag beside it that said dealer markup =5,000.. which is a 35,100 97 vert. i didnt think it would have been that much, but it was bought in Oklahoma.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Well, talkinmg to my dsad - I thought ALL documentation was GONE - Not so!
EVERYTHING with our LTD is still with the car!
Two brand new brochures, our paint sample cards, etc etc... is all there! The Quality control punchcard is there too! Missing the window sticker and build sheet, however...
Having said that, being a special order car, there was no window sticker, so who knows...

slow_rider

Established Member
I definitly would be interested in one for my 97.. I also have paperwork that has the original price that the car was purchased for back in 97.... it is just a sales slip though...:(

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Ok, update on the window stickers available:

I feel comfortable doing the following:
1993 Cobra
1994 Cobra Convertable Pace Car
1995 Cobra Convertable (including hardtop option)
1997 Cobra
2003 Cobra
2004 Cobra

I feel somewhat comfortable doing a 94 Cobra, in fact I'm working on one now. I'm having to use the 94 pace car sticker as a base, so there is quite a bit of work involved there.

If anyone has a window sticker they would be willing to scan for me at 300dpi, 100% (full size), and save as a high quality jpeg and send to me, I would really appreciate it. You have my word that your original scan will never leave my hands. In particular, I'm looking for the 94-96 model years.

Users who are viewing this thread