Retuned the Cobra and Dynoed it today

64comet

Established Member
Well got my Xcal3 from Rick at amazon and retuned the car with the tunes he sent. Long story about why, but lets just say I had some issues with the Sniper tuner and decided to change. Anyway pretty happy with the results. Car runs 1000x better than before with none of the drivability problems I had before. Throttle response is awsome and it runs like it should. Anyway with the 93 octane tune a/f was 11.5 and mad 568 RWHP. With the 100 octane tune the a/f was right at 11.5 and made 604 rwhp and 552 tq. So I finally have my goal of 600 at the wheels and the car is running like it should. :rockon::banana::rockon::banana::rockon::banana: :rockon::banana:
Now I just need to test the 100 octane with the dry shot, but that is going to have to wait till I get back from Iraq in a year. Sucks, but at least I have something to look forward to.

64comet

Established Member
3" pulley with longtubes. Was seeing right around 14-15lbs or so. All I have for a boost gauge is the boost overlay so kind of hard to get an exact reading off it. There is more in it if I wanted to mess with it and still thinking about getting a lower pulley, but I am happy for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread