Reveal something noone here knows about you...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
In our quest to know the Gen 2 guys even better, post up something noone here knows about you. I know it isn't really about trucks, but if I posted in it Roadside it would get lost amongst Mustang owners.

I'll start... I consider myself a man, not a sissy 'girly-man'. I am a total 'car guy'. I even have a piston tattooed on my arm. I think I am pretty funny (as I am told) but I'm a big guy and I'm not afraid to start some shit. However, I am a HUGE fan of American Idol. I can't get enough of that silly show. It is a total guilty pleasure.

I also once got out of a ticket for going 110 in a 55 while racing, with a verbal warning.

My parents have been married 34 years and dated for 6 years before that. They were high school sweethearts and have been together since my Mom was 15. My dad just found a picture of them going to the prom in his '66 Hemi Satellite and brought it to work. He is currently in the process of locating that car to buy it.

Share something guys....

Last edited:

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
Somehow I enjoy both WWE Raw and the OC.....just doesnt seem right, and right now I have a V6 fullsize truck, oh god the shame

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
graduated high school at 17 and joined the navy. graduated bootcamp when i was still 17. been in the navy since june 25th 2000.

i get frustrated with cars every two years or so and like to get new ones, currently wanting a 2001 Audi S4.

in VA i got pulled over doing 88 in a 55 and got a $400 fine, 10 days in jail, 30 day suspened license. in MI i got pulled over doing 105 in a 75 and got a $214 ticket. in IL i got pulled over doing 107 in a 55 and got a $115 ticket. what did i learn? driveing fast in Illinois is cheap.

parents have been married 24 years now, out of high school with me on the way. they own a 2005 mustang GT, 1969 Mach 1 and a 1965 Mustang Coupe.

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
TallOkie said:
Somehow I enjoy both WWE Raw and the OC.....just doesnt seem right, and right now I have a V6 fullsize truck, oh god the shame

:lol: :lol:

i change cars like i change my underwear....i had 4 cars already and im only 21. and sometimes i still catch myself play video games (ps2 or the computer)

IM A LOSER!!! :whine:

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
TallOkie said:
right now I have a V6 fullsize truck, oh god the shame

and its a nice 2005 Silverado, but that is getting traded for an 01-04 L, and everyone thinks Im crazy, and I reply "Screw you, I need horsepower"

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
lets see

im a designer for the biggest power tool company in the world.
i started at 17 as a drafter and works up to designer.

ive bowled my whole life and was said to have the talent to be one of the best... just no desire to be. id rather just drink beer and have fun now.

im a smart ass and like to joke around. if i think of anything else ill let ya know

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
my guilty pleasure shows...WWE wrestling, Mythbusters, CSI...the orginal, Dirty Jobs...and of course Dancing With The Stars.

my parents have been married for 38 years. My mom was a stay at home mom and my dad is a Greek Orthodox Priest. Yes my life was very very similar to "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" that is really how it is in a greek family.

I am the youngest of 4 kids.

Oh yeah, I got out of a ticket doing 70 mph in a 45 mph, out of state, at night, and blew a .08 on a breathealizer (sp?)...don't let me forget I was underage too...got a verbal warning. Needless to say that calmed me down a good bit.

Some people say I am kind of ****y, but I look at it as confident! I am 23 turning 24 in Feb. married and have a baby on the way...and still love my PS2!!! :pepper:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
TallOkie said:
Ha take that you Xbox losers

I had the XBOX 360 it was awesome but I liked the PS2 better for some reason so I sold the 360, probably because of Grand Tourismo (sp?) god I love that game!!!

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Oh yeah, here's more-

Derek, I bowl in a League Every week. My average peaked at 180, now I'm down to about a 168.

The Lightning is the first vehicle I haven't gotten bored within 2 years. When I was 22 I had 4 vehicles. My '92 Cavalier Beater, '88 Monte SS (When I fell in love with American Muscle) I put a built 425hp SBC in it, '00 Chevy S10 Xtreme 4.3L MT (where I fell in love with cool trucks), My new '02 L where I had the best of everything and I haven't been bored since.

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
04SilverBullet said:
I had the XBOX 360 it was awesome but I liked the PS2 better for some reason so I sold the 360, probably because of Grand Tourismo (sp?) god I love that game!!!

Yeah gran turismo is the only time I get to drive a L right now :nonono:

jdubya

Established Member
Well lets see. I'm a computer nerd by trade. Though there aren't many of us that can build a network then go home and build an engine. I like to think I'm unique (just like everyone else).

I'm a die hard German car fan. IMO there isn't anything built any better. I got into my L because I always like them and I'm at a point where I can start buying things I've always wanted.

I'm a car freak. I've owned 16 in the past 3 years. The longest I've owned one has been two years.

The history channel owns me. I can't stop watching it.

I hate watching sports, but I will waste all day Sunday watching Power Block on Spike TV.

I have 6 sisters and I'm the youngest.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Oh yeah, here's more-

Derek, I bowl in a League Every week. My average peaked at 180, now I'm down to about a 168.

The Lightning is the first vehicle I haven't gotten bored within 2 years. When I was 22 I had 4 vehicles. My '92 Cavalier Beater, '88 Monte SS (When I fell in love with American Muscle) I put a built 425hp SBC in it, '00 Chevy S10 Xtreme 4.3L MT (where I fell in love with cool trucks), My new '02 L where I had the best of everything and I haven't been bored since.

my avg is right now is about 190 but if i dont drink its like 210

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
I was "inexperienced" until 20. Then had only 2 G/F's up until 24. From age 24-28 I was "with" over 2 dozen women - from ages 18 - 44 :uh oh: Guess I was making up for lost time ;-) Not too proud of the way I was, but I was safe about things.... just treated women kinda $hitty, due to a heartbreak from my first engagement.

But during that time, I did get to realize most men's fantasy: Dated a bi chick, and one of our first dates we went out with her girlfriend downtown and hit some clubs. The 2 of them were all over each other, and kept pulling me into the mix. Finally went back to the girl I was dating's place and... Let's just say the 3 of us didn't get any sleep all night :eek: :banana:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
MaxPower said:
I was "inexperienced" until 20. Then had only 2 G/F's up until 24. From age 24-28 I was "with" over 2 dozen women - from ages 18 - 44 :uh oh: Guess I was making up for lost time ;-) Not too proud of the way I was, but I was safe about things.... just treated women kinda $hitty, due to a heartbreak from my first engagement.

But during that time, I did get to realize most men's fantasy: Dated a bi chick, and one of our first dates we went out with her girlfriend downtown and hit some clubs. The 2 of them were all over each other, and kept pulling me into the mix. Finally went back to the girl I was dating's place and... Let's just say the 3 of us didn't get any sleep all night :eek: :banana:

i hate you now

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
I'm 29. Dating the greatest girl ever(she will be getting a ring soon).I have Crohn's since I was 16.

Dad has a performance shop in CT. I have always been around cars.I am now the manager for a Fire Truck dealer(I fix fire trucks for a living).

I have an 04 Lightning,had an 05 CBR1000RR(stolen), My girls car 03 Cobra.

Trying to start my own business. Thats it for now.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
TriPodRacing said:
Dad has a performance shop in CT. I have always been around cars.I am now the manager for a Fire Truck dealer(I fix fire trucks for a living).

What Performance shop?

What Fire truck Dealer?

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
My father owns Nino Performance in Bethany.He does alot of Euro stuff.

I work for Absolute Fire Protection in New Jersey.

Users who are viewing this thread