Rig w/ 3 Mustangs stolen from a Marriot in NC

Cobra Jet

Established Member
BOLO for a rig with (3) Mustangs that was stolen from a Marriot in NC. This is what you're looking for - pass it along to all of your social media accounts and ANY forums you belong to and help this guy out.

Google --> Carl La Munyan Mustangs stolen. Help this brother out if you see something. He lost his truck, trailer and 3 stangs from a Marriott in NC.

Photograph Product Plant Font Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is horrible! I feel so bad for the guy. Looks like maybe it was parked in the back of the parking lot. Sucks!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Oh man, i'd go on a rampage!

I put a GPS tracker in my jeep because so many Jeeps get stolen around here.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I wonder if that Marriott had any surveillance cameras. But even if they did, most of the time you can't see crap anyway, especially at night.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
All those vehicles and no tracker on any of them???? Seems odd.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I get so sick of the lack of respect for personal property. Either getting stolen or damaged on purpose, or by accident and they give it no thought.

Even the best security cameras are terrible at catching people. Especially with the damn masks.
I've had one store in Centennial broken into twice "smash and grab" style and even with >120mins of 10 overlapping multiple angles 4k 60fps and twilight camera it was a "meh". The PD were there in under 7 mins of the alarm so that was appreciated. But the guy only took <4 mins after tripping the alarm including waiting a minute after throwing a rock/part of a cinderblock into the glass door that tripped the alarm to watch for anyone before returning to breaching the door.

As for the thief of the super duty and stangs, treat them as we did cattle rustlers in the late 19th century.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Are these his cars are was he doing commercial transport? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Are these his cars are was he doing commercial transport? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

According to another forum I’m on, a member there talked to the guy before Mustang Week. Apparently they were his and were displayed at Mustang Week, stolen after.

The (2) on the back were GT500’s that were displayed at the Shelby booth at MW on Friday and Saturday. It’s said one was a 2021 CFTP.

No word on recovery…

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Welcome to bidens America.
Maybe the fbi seized these White supremacy machines of destruction.
“White Supremacy machines of destruction” dude…I lost it! Hilarious!

I hope something positive happens with this situation. I doubt they find anything but hopefully he gets them back and the loser who stole them has to drop the soap a few times.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
According to another forum I’m on, a member there talked to the guy before Mustang Week. Apparently they were his and were displayed at Mustang Week, stolen after.

The (2) on the back were GT500’s that were displayed at the Shelby booth at MW on Friday and Saturday. It’s said one was a 2021 CFTP.

No word on recovery…
If that info is correct, that really, really sucks!!

Users who are viewing this thread