RIP Tesla cybertruck

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
No, LOL, just no.
chris tucker GIF

BlueSnake01

Established Member
you missed the overall point of my post , I don’t wanna stop that many times period. Also it takes more time then 5 mins to fill up at a gas station. Be realistic
Took me about 6-7 min to fill up 16 gallons last week. Not sure which pump you're going to that takes 30+ min.

Also, even if there's a line at a gas station, cant imagine taking longer than charging an EV at a fast station. Even worse, a line at an EV station lol

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Back to CT's, I have seen probably around 10-15 of these things in the past week in LA.

Looks like its soon to be a common vehicle like the rest of the Tesla cars. More Tesla douchebag drivers *sighs* considering BMW/Prius drivers are trading it for those lol

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Took me about 6-7 min to fill up 16 gallons last week. Not sure which pump you're going to that takes 30+ min.

Also, even if there's a line at a gas station, cant imagine taking longer than charging an EV at a fast station. Even worse, a line at an EV station lol

If you have a line at the EV charger, the wait is calculated in hours, not minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread