Road Racing at Carolina Motorsports Park

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I got my competition license in Nasa back in February and this is our racing from last weekend. This was my 3rd and 4th race ever in wheel 2 wheel. Its such a blast out there... I love it!

The car that I'm running is in my signature. Its a C5Z with the basic T1 package with a few other odds and ends on it. This is the Saturday race as I qualified 4th overall and 2nd in Super Touring 2. Ran the entire race in 2nd until another fellow ST2 vette got around me with one lap to go. Tires started to fall off at the end and I caught traffic pretty bad a couple of times. But I learned alot ad hope to apply that to my next event at Road Atlanta in June.

So anyways... here is my in-car video. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry its a little shakey... first time I've used it and I need to work on making it more still the next time around.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adghLBzHBco"]YouTube - CMP April 30th[/nomedia]

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Thanks guys... anyone can do the HDPE (High Performance Driving Events) with Nasa. They have regions all over the US (sorry Mitch, don't think they have anything for Hawaii) and you can sign up to run them anytime. Its such a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread