Roll Call SVTOA Putnam Park June 10 & 11

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
OK Guys, since Bruce will not be at putnam, i thought i would start the roll call in his place. Sound Off!! Mark has indicated 2 hours of track time each day. Who is gonna be there???? Scott

jimbbski

Established Member
I am working on arriving on Friday evening but will only be there on Sat to instruct, get a ride or two, and if someone is kind enough drive their car/truck. Heh! Heh!

Jim B.

Cobra-R

Established Member
jimbbski said:
I am working on arriving on Friday evening but will only be there on Sat to instruct, get a ride or two, and if someone is kind enough drive their car/truck. Heh! Heh!

Jim B.

Jim, did you sell your car yet?

Brian

b4409

Established Member
scottmartin said:
OK Guys, since Bruce will not be at putnam, i thought i would start the roll call in his place. Sound Off!! Mark has indicated 2 hours of track time each day. Who is gonna be there???? Scott

Wait, I'm Bruce, and I hope to be there saturday at least. You probably mean that other guy - the original Bruce? He is a bit older :-D

I heard you had fun at heartland park last weekend ;-) I look forward to getting out there this fall.

bb

jimbbski

Established Member
I haven't found the time to get the digital pictures taken that I need to post the add on line and/or on E-bay. I hope soon though.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
hpt

I heard you had fun at heartland park last weekend ;-) I look forward to getting out there this fall.

bb

Bruce, yes, i meant the "older Bruce". HPT was fun. Boris got his "pucker power" used up. His drive home was nothing compared to our "hot lap". Scott

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Sorry I'm not going to be able to make this event guys! :( Life's coming at me pretty hard and fast! :fart:

We build our new home 16 years ago and it's mind boggling how everything is hitting all at once now! Last week the dishwasher, this week the water heater, I'm guessing the next thing will be either the water softener or the pool pump!!? :cryying:

I'll be heading to New York on a sales trip and will be thinking about you guys and how much fun you're having when I'm blasting across Indiana June 11th. :pepper:

Keep the shiny side up and if there are any Zo6's there please take care of them for me!??! :poke: ;-)

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread