roush truck

boosted99si

Established Member
i was heading home from this girls house this morning and noticed this red truck that resembled a lightning a lot but it had a roush emblem on the back i had heard of roush trucks but never seen one up close. I guess the guy was a roush enthusiast cause he signaled for me to follow him into the gas station and i do so we start to talk about roushs and he had the 99 model f 150 roush truck with chip, pulley, exhaust, intake. He then continues to ask me if i want to run it just for a good look at how they hold up against eachother....we pull out of the gas station and im thinking we'll go for a bit but he romps on it and i am still pulling out so im playing catch up i spin through the turn and then catch traction and walk him down eventually but anybody else seen a roush truck or raced one?

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
Don't ya just luv it when they ask to race and then punch while you are still pullin out. I really don't like idiots like that. If they want to play then let's have at, don't go for the sucker punch while your not lookin :mj:

BNH4.6

Established Member
I had a 99 Roush F-150 with 5.4 and a Vortech blower from Roush. It had 18 inch crome wheels roush lowering suspension and Roush exhaust it looked to me like 2-chamber flowmasters with chrome Roush tips. I made 339 rwhpmand 380 rwtq as it sat. The boost gauge only hit 6 lbs, I traded it though because I was 20 and could not afford it. It was a sweet truck.

rezcobra

Established Member
stage3kiddo said:
i was heading home from this girls house this morning and noticed this red truck that resembled a lightning a lot but it had a roush emblem on the back i had heard of roush trucks but never seen one up close. I guess the guy was a roush enthusiast cause he signaled for me to follow him into the gas station and i do so we start to talk about roushs and he had the 99 model f 150 roush truck with chip, pulley, exhaust, intake. He then continues to ask me if i want to run it just for a good look at how they hold up against eachother....we pull out of the gas station and im thinking we'll go for a bit but he romps on it and i am still pulling out so im playing catch up i spin through the turn and then catch traction and walk him down eventually but anybody else seen a roush truck or raced one?

I have an 01 Roush supercrew but its mostly all looks and no go. Dropped 4 and 2, CAI, and catbacks, 18x9.5 Roush wheels, different bumper cover, interior upgrades from Roush with a Roush serial number. I put different gears and chipped it just make it run better. Roush was working on a Roots type S/C model but never went with the blown F150s, although some dealers added centrifigals to Roush trucks. My truck actually attracts more attention than the Cobra. I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine with high compression and forged internals and N2O the hell out of it!!!

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
rezcobra said:
I have an 01 Roush supercrew but its mostly all looks and no go. Dropped 4 and 2, CAI, and catbacks, 18x9.5 Roush wheels, different bumper cover, interior upgrades from Roush with a Roush serial number. I put different gears and chipped it just make it run better. Roush was working on a Roots type S/C model but never went with the blown F150s, although some dealers added centrifigals to Roush trucks. My truck actually attracts more attention than the Cobra. I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine with high compression and forged internals and N2O the hell out of it!!!
Is it white?
I see a white Roush while cruisin to work once in a while. I live in Gilbert and travel Ray road to & from work.

rezcobra

Established Member
99_venum said:
Is it white?
I see a white Roush while cruisin to work once in a while. I live in Gilbert and travel Ray road to & from work.

I'm in Scottsdale around Tatum and Shea. Its deep wedgewood blue.

Users who are viewing this thread