RWHP gain on TB and Ported Eaton?

pgrimlock

HP Addict
Established Member
Hi fellas. Just wanted to pick your brains for a sec. Im thinking of porting my Eaton and buying a single blade throttle body from LFP or Accufab.

Does anyone happen to know:

1. RWHP gain from a ported eaton (no headwork)?
2. RWHP gain from a single blade throttle body?
3. Is it required to purchase a plenum as well in order to fit the new singleblade TB, or will it assemble with the stock one?

My current mods are predator chip, 2.8 upper, K&N, Bassani Catback, thermostat and Metco Idlers.

Thanks ahead!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
1. Keeping your same 2.8 upper about 30 hp

2. Should be right at 10hp. A ported stocker will do the exact same and will save you money.

3. Yes, whatever sbtb you buy you will need to purchase the matching plenum along with it.

pgrimlock

HP Addict
Established Member
I love these forums!

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Im trying to get past the 500rwhp mark. My last dyno showed 426rwhp in 80 degree weather. With those two additions, I might get around 466 I'm assuming.

What would you recommend other than nitrous and blower upgrades?

I wonder how much a 4lb or 6lb lower would help me out?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Adding a 4lb lower and a ported blower should easily put you over the edge. You'll need a mass air meter and some fuel help most likely. Mafia/SCT Big Air, Twin GT pumps or Bap.

dynobobstieg

Hi fellas. Just wanted to pick your brains for a sec. Im thinking of porting my Eaton and buying a single blade throttle body from LFP or Accufab.

Does anyone happen to know:

1. RWHP gain from a ported eaton (no headwork)?
2. RWHP gain from a single blade throttle body?
3. Is it required to purchase a plenum as well in order to fit the new singleblade TB, or will it assemble with the stock one?

My current mods are predator chip, 2.8 upper, K&N, Bassani Catback, thermostat and Metco Idlers.

Thanks ahead!

1.Stiegemeier Stage 4 blower port 50+ RWHP (plus IAT2s decrease 23 degrees across the board with our ports)
2.Depends on which one
3.Use the same Plenum and Tb together for best results. (stock with stock, aftermarket with aftermarket).
With correct tune and your mods with Stiegemeier port 500 RWHP easy. No upgraded fuel mods required.

Thanks and as always feel free to call or email for further advice or information.
Stiegemeier :burnout:
636-949-2275
StiegeSplash
[email protected]
MORE INFORMATION:
Supercharger Q&A, Moderated by Dyno Bob

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
OP change your lower pulley and I'll get you more hp. If you put a lower on it along with the 2.8 you will need some mass air help and some fuel pump help. Then if you went with a Dragon sbtb/plenum along with that most likely the car will need injectors also.

Also you don't really need a sbtb until you are at or over 520 hp. So keep that in mind.

Thanks

Last edited:

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Im trying to get past the 500rwhp mark. My last dyno showed 426rwhp in 80 degree weather. With those two additions, I might get around 466 I'm assuming.

What would you recommend other than nitrous and blower upgrades?

I wonder how much a 4lb or 6lb lower would help me out?

check out mods in my sig and id say the tb and pl is worth 8-10rwhp

Users who are viewing this thread