SAINTS vs. VIKINGS (discussion thread)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Seriously she wasnt the greatest!! Opening drive Saints look AMAZING!!!!! Very much in sync with each other and seems like the Viking D was caught with their pants down!

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I guess that guaranteed win from Peterson didn't pan out like he thought, lol.
Almost every player that does that loses the game.

jtkz13

Established Member
Pretty boring game overall, looked promising after the 1st quarter.

Looks like its gonna take some time for Farve to get on track. You can tell they were missing Sidney Rice.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Both teams had some promising drives, but overall I say that they looked rusty on offense. Viking and Saints defense looked pretty stellar, but they both need to get their quarterback timing down if they want another shot at the big game.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Are you fing kidding me? People watch this waste of time???? Saints and Vikes are ****ing joke! It's like watching the Lions vs the Rams!

Saints are the biggest FLUKE ever in the history of the NFL!!!!

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Are you fing kidding me? People watch this waste of time???? Saints and Vikes are ****ing joke! It's like watching the Lions vs the Rams!

so what you're saying here is, a fluke beat the team, that wiped your team out of the playoffs last year, and wins again, against the team they beat in the NFC Championship Game (the game YOUR team the Dallas Cowboys wasn't GOOD ENOUGH to get to) but they're still a fluke??? :dw:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. please off yourself. It's going to be enjoyable seeing Washington beat the Cowboys Sunday night. :kaboom:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

And where were the Cowboys last year in the Superbowl? STFU.:poke:

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member

I'm actually flying to detroit to watch them play the rams.........so **** off.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member

Says the fan of a team that's had a single playoff win in a decade....

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Favre's in for a loooong season

Spending your offseason practicing with bunch of high schooler's doesn't help you develop timing and rapport with your receiving corp.

99BOSS

Established Member
I think we all know what happened when Dallas went to New Orleans last year. Sure NO won the super bowl, but they didnt do it undefeated. Now that was last year. Moving on to current news, neither of last nights teams looked that great. Sure the opening drive by the saints was awesome. Then nothing. The Vikes seriously have to think, damn we just paid this guy a fortune to come back at QB and this is what we're gonna have to deal with this year??? The vikes aint making a super bowl run this year folks, sorry dont see it. I know its week 1 and teams will adjust and get better, but both of these two teams better up it considerably to be contenders.

Users who are viewing this thread