same m3 got pissed

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
i posted a while ago about a m3 that i killed and guess what i saw him again. me and a friend were driving and the same guy shows up with his girlfriend and i revved my engine at him and took off and he took the bait. i beat him but then my dumbass loser friend flicked the guy off and the guy pulls out a hockey stick and is trying to key my car with the hockey stick at like 65 mph. i was laughing my ass off! i had to slam on my brakes and the idiot almost lost control and came close to flying off the road.

The lesson here is dont bring loser friends with you and race, and also do not carry a hockey stick in your car to key people at 65mpg lmao. the guys girlfriend was just like staring haha and the guy had this insane mad look on his eyes. IT WAS AWESOME. I ended up doing a cobra flyby on him and took off lol

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
well smartass it got the point across now didnt it? my writing obviously conveyed to you that he was trying to scratch my car and then u posted a pos pointless post...:rollseyes: nice way to stay on topic.

***I think i will start carrying a puck around ***:)

DoomsDay

Slayer of Gods...
Established Member
Yeah get an auto****er and an electic loader,running nitro put the paintballs in the freezer over night before you go out racing incase it happens again. Then if it does....well they'll regret trying to go NHL on your a$$

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
why would i buy an auto****er when i have a emag w/ level 10, warp feed, 12v revy, freak set, flame drop, polished warp body, 68 4500 armageddon nitro, if the ****er trys anything again he will get a piece cause i carry it in the back seat, i just dont keep it aired up... mags > c(o)ckers

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
insane mad look on his eyes. IT WAS AWESOME
isnt that great! lol most m3 owners suck. i blew by a 97 the other day because he was throwin revs, just to get from the left lane to the right in 2 gears to make a right. lol he must have felt stupid

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
yea lol i havent laughed so hard in a while, they guy was insane, haha we r going 65 when he pulls out a damn hockey stick i mean i had to really restrain myself from just cracking up, i havent met a cool m3 owner yet... :)

MTI LS1

Don't mean to get off topic, but mags are not better than ****ers, and the E-mag is a big POS. Intimidators rock the house more than any marker on the market today.

Oh, and nice kill on the M3.

Last edited by a moderator:

roadwarrior60

Established Member
Originally posted by pwnt04
Start carrying a paintball gun and give his paint a little customization going 65. :D

ummm going off personal experiece i would say this is a bad idea.:bash: it will do nothing but land you in court with a bunch of fines, and in my case an overnight stay at the local jail:cryying:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
sounds to me like this m3 guy and your friend are both idiots. Why did your friend give him the finger anyway? That's what ricers do on their little fly-by runs.

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
yea i know i thought i already previously stated that my friend was an idiot, i dont flick anyone off period. i think its rude but in this case it was funny as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread