San Antonio Snakes

RareYellowAsp

Established Member
I'm gonna be in the San Antonio / Ft. Sam area for the next month or two. Are there any SVT'ers near there? Looking for some cool, fast folks to hang out with.:beer:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
By the way, Will, if you're a pool player, I play in some leagues on Tuesday & Thursday nights (about 8 P.M. to 10:30, and then play 'till whenever we go home (about 12:00). If a player doesn't show up, you can sub for him/her, if you want. If you just want to go and have some drinks & watch, there are some great people you can meet. We have some of the best young ladies you'd ever want to go up against on a pool table (playing pool). Let me know ...

http://www.walters-online.com/proom.htm

pool82.jpg

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
You definately need to check out biff buzby's on a friday night TONS of cars and TONS of mustangs too

Dano i think we should have a little G2G for some people on this forum in SA when he's in town, maybe on a saturday night or something,

Dano-cool dude too

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I'm in, Tim. I nominate you to organize it. I have several E-Mail address of owners in San Antonio, if you need them ...

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
Cobra owners dinner in SATX

when: Sunday 4/29/07

Where: Time 6:00 PM

Where: Red Robin in the Forum(1604&35)

Questions PM Me or call my cell(PM me for the number but you could prolly just google my screen name and find it)
Dano if you could pass that around to those people you were talking about

Last edited:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
The guys from triple S stangs in SA are getting a cobra cruise together. Unitedstangs LOL stick with Lonestar stangs if anything!

Users who are viewing this thread