Saw My First '08 Bullitt Today

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Took a drive over to Uftring Ford in East Peoria and lookie what I saw out front!

(Apologies for camera phone quality.)

bullitt1im7.jpg

bullitt4ec6.jpg

bullitt2zu4.jpg

bullitt3bg0.jpg

Looks better in person. List is $31K but I'll bet they fetch a few grand over that right now. Still needs a good set of springs & some side louvers over the rear windows to make it look more like a '68 in my opinion...but I like it.

Anyone else see these out on the streets yet?

Last edited:

superstang01

Established Member
i think these cars are cool, i know alot of people dont like them because they look like v6 mustangs....but i think that they are really good sleepers!

navi243

Established Member
i saw one a few days ago. I think it would look way better with the side lovers on the windows, springs, and a flat black billet grill

Stopsign32v

Established Member
So ****ing ugly

I honestly don't know of a single thing the factory could have done to make it look worse.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
*yawn*

then again, its just as boring as any other 05+ stang, is it just me, or is the entire 05+ body style just utterly boring? i dont think theres anything anyone can do to them to make them look halfway as aggressive or menacing looking as a 03/04 cobra!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
*yawn*

then again, its just as boring as any other 05+ stang, is it just me, or is the entire 05+ body style just utterly boring? i dont think theres anything anyone can do to them to make them look halfway as aggressive or menacing looking as a 03/04 cobra!

:rollseyes Look wise the Saleen has your 03 Cobra by the balls.

superstang01

Established Member
:lol1:
*yawn*

+1 i think that a new edge stang loooks 100x more aggressive then any s197

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
*yawn*

+1 it really isnt this particular model, no mustang model can compare with the 99-04 body styles, 05-08+ are boring as hell. The only really nice looking one is the saleen extreme.

03DANNY

Time served
Established Member
I saw one a couple of weeks ago in person and personally don't care for it either. It is almost plainer than a v6 and cost alot more. To much money to just remove the gt emblems and grill.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
+1 it really isnt this particular model, no mustang model can compare with the 99-04 body styles, 05-08+ are boring as hell. The only really nice looking one is the saleen extreme.

I personally don't care for the 99-04 body style...except the mach 1 and 99-01 cobra's look decent when dropped right.

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
what do you want ford to do?

the bullit movie car was a plane jane 68 fastback in highland green with out the pony in the grill and a 390.

the new bullit: a plane jane gt stang with the hopped (so to speak) up v8. sounds like ford did a good job? its not like the 01 bullit was any different from other gt's.....

Users who are viewing this thread