SCT X automatic tune from JDM is in my 06 GT

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
SCT X automatic tune from JDM is in my 06 GT

I had Jim at www.teamjdm.com do his wonders with an awesome race tune on my automatic 06 GT Stang. Wow! Talk about a big difference and ripping tires loose between gears brings back some sweet memories of some worked automatic transmissions I had back in the 80's. Modern muscle sure is fun!
Mid Range and top end are very impressive. A must have for the automatic guys.
When driving normal the shifts are nice and crisp and then either just lay in the throttle 3/4's or mash the pedal and listen for that cool riiiiiiiip of the rear tires between gears. The SCT X-cal is sweet to use.

I CANT WAIT FOR THE 4.10'S TO GO IN!!

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Established Member
No prob.

Had her out today abit...power braked her to about 2200 rpms and man...she just hooks and flies out of the hole with just the 3:31's that come in the 5 speed automatic GT's. This tune is sweet.I just leave it in drive...I dont even have to shift 1,2,3,D when racing. Just shifts at around 6100 rpms. But I did play with shifting, earlier, manually .......really barks the tires even more when shifting about 5500rpms, but doesnt go quite as good as shifting her at 6100. Just by the butt meter anyway

2001 Yellow GT

Established Member
We met at Atco at my car show. :coolman:

Nice set up Harry.

I use Jim for all my tunes on my cars as well.
I'm surprised he didn't talk you into a Saleen S/C yet.

HotRodHarry

Established Member
2001 Yellow GT said:
We met at Atco at my car show. :coolman:

Nice set up Harry.

I use Jim for all my tunes on my cars as well.
I'm surprised he didn't talk you into a Saleen S/C yet.

Hey buddy....I know..Jim and his crew do a great job. Always have on all my Terminators....The Saleen is tempting...but this time around I am going to try and stay away from a supercharger and go with 4.10 gears a JLT Air Intake and a tune. JDM is going to be real busy the next few weeks...so if they cant fit me in. We will see....first I have to get these gears in..hopefully by this weekend..Nitrous may come in soon too...

Last edited:

Nick85

Banned
I am very interested in getting this tune but I have a Diablosport Predator. Is there anyway around getting an SCT for this?

2001 Yellow GT

Established Member
Nick85 said:
I am very interested in getting this tune but I have a Diablosport Predator. Is there anyway around getting an SCT for this?

The Diablo is not compatible to SCT tunes - you will need to get an SCT Xcal II programmer.

Users who are viewing this thread