Seeing Red *DUW- 56k not a chance in hell*

RioRed4v

Established Member
1Day-ACobra said:
these pictures are...amazing. Never have I seen such a great setup for a photoshoot. AWESOME!!!

thanks. means alot considering its the first time using the new camera and being an amatuer..lol :rockon:

LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Great pics Scott.

thanks Larry :beer:

myth

Established Member
that sucks, we cant even get enough people to show up with the same type of car. let alone the same color. Good pictures.

SONICBOOST

Established Member
OMG those pics are awesome!!! I wish i could meet 10 other people wish sonic blue Cobras or even mustangs to take some badass pictures like that!!

pottsy

Established Member
RioRed, you have one of the best looking 99-04 cars out there, post some more pics of your car with the new wheels if you have them...please!

RioRed4v

Established Member
pottsy said:
RioRed, you have one of the best looking 99-04 cars out there, post some more pics of your car with the new wheels if you have them...please!

thanks man.

unfortunately i dont have any real good new pics of my car by itself. i wanted to get some this last weekend, but got kinda tied up doing the group thing. i might try to head out this weekend for a few new solo ones.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Those are some awesome pictures!:thumbsup:

I like the ones with the black hoods. Although they each should have been at the opposite ends to kind of balance it out, having 1 black hooded Cobra at each end of the line.

RioRed4v

Established Member
URDONE said:

it was 121 out the last few days. my house lost power for about 12 hours right in the middle of the 121 day because the city hit an all time high for power usage. :bash:

plus the cars absolutely hate this sorta heat. shiet breaks left and right it seems.

longrodLX

Established Member
heres some
normal_scottfr500.JPG

normal_scottfr500s.JPG

normal_carbon3.JPG

longrodLX

Established Member
oh sorry about that last one. didnt mean to make you look bad.

just playin man but its funny im kinda scared to tell you what im getting for my car next(cosmetically) because we are always thinking about the same thing :poke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread