Self ported blower pic's and numbers

moddedmystic

Established Member
Here ya go Posi. This the book I have

51PHE0PWBYL__SS500_.gif

Amazon.com has a newer version,
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1884089291/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-7619636-5131861#reader-link

On page 52 it address's the rotor phasing, says that if you trim material off the back side of the right side gear(as you face the blower)that it will turn the right rotor clockwise.

Either way its a cool read and worth adding to the go faster library!
Cheers, Mark

vulture

Established Member
heya guys , just an update on what ive got. I know that plate is obstructive to a degree. But datalogging shows my IAT2's are at 110 relatively consistent 80MPH , they raise to 125 at max at stop lights. Its still florida where i am , but it could be hotter out.

ViciousJay

Established Member
heya guys , just an update on what ive got. I know that plate is obstructive to a degree. But datalogging shows my IAT2's are at 110 relatively consistent 80MPH , they raise to 125 at max at stop lights. Its still florida where i am , but it could be hotter out.

:beer: sounding hella good

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I honestly don't know if I'll buy that book or read it somehow. Although thanks for the post. This is the last ported Eaton that I'm doing hopefully. I have one good friend and if he gets a Cobra engine/drivetrain then I'll do it for him. Other than that I'll be done.

RussZTT

Established Member
What do you use to measure those temps? I have the Livewire...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I was supposed to have my stuff welded by now but I can't catch the damn welder at his shop. I'll post pictures when I finally do. I would take it somewhere else but if I do it's at least a 35 minute drive to the next one I know of.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
Posi and Vulture: I, like many others, have been monitoring your progress and can't wait to see some numbers. Great work guys :thumbsup:

vulture

Established Member
aeroforce ? sounds like a gauge i should look into . Thanks for the tip and the support bro.

moddedmystic

Established Member
I honestly don't know if I'll buy that book or read it somehow. Although thanks for the post. This is the last ported Eaton that I'm doing hopefully. I have one good friend and if he gets a Cobra engine/drivetrain then I'll do it for him. Other than that I'll be done.

Thats cool, its just more info for the rest of the tech geeks out there like me :D

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
We pretty much reused all the seals. It's not uncommon to do so. Just be careful with them and inspect them. Someone may say otherwise though.

I'm going somewhere in the morning to try and get this thing welded. I gave up on the guy that's only 1/4 of a mile away.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
did i miss something? what are you having welded? so it should only take you like 10.5 seconds to get there right!? :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread