Selling out my mustang collection! NEON Mustang light!

mike.b

Established Member
Can't find the redfire vert hardly ever and the black coupe isn't that easy to find either..check your research :beer:

I've passed on multiples of each on eBay over the last 12 months at 30-35 bucks. Those were new in box no damage or anything. The redfire is missing a tail light and none have boxes. Take it or leave it, I think it's a fair offer for the lot. Your down to $135 shipped in your other thread so sleep on it. PayPal ready.

If not, GLWS, no hard feelings lol

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I've passed on multiples of each on eBay over the last 12 months at 30-35 bucks. Those were new in box no damage or anything. The redfire is missing a tail light and none have boxes. Take it or leave it, I think it's a fair offer for the lot. Your down to $135 shipped in your other thread so sleep on it. PayPal ready.

If not, GLWS, no hard feelings lol

If'n you offered me the $135 shipped (paypal adds 3.2%) that I am asking on the other thread, you might get four diecasts. :rockon:

And nope, never any hard feelings. You shoulda bought the NIB redfire vert for 30-35...that was a great price!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
All that's left is the pace car and Cobra R and the metal sign....$50 for the two diecasts first come first serve! (3.2% paypal and shipping extra)

Users who are viewing this thread