SEMA Sneak Peak - Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Powered 05 GT.

SVTContique

IIRC they are looking at over 600HP naturally aspirated, Ill try to see if i can get someone to get some videos sometime soon.

The best part about this car is they are actually going to drive it, Its actually going to our anual Track day next spring. Very cool.

BittenInBama

Established Member
OK, maybe I missed it somewhere...what trans are they using?

Not crazy about the hood, but everything else is unbelievable.

r0b0t c0rpse

Join my hate club today!
Established Member
it looks really good, very professional and all... but idk.
i dont like the hood, otherwise everything elese looks great...

BUT putting a v12 in a mustang is like putting a v8 in a grand national...
the onlything any one should be swaping into a mustang is a v8. I'm sure it will be really fast and all, but couldnt they get the same power out of a modular (and prolly spend less money too) ? It'll just sound werid... Hear a v12, see a mustang.... just not right. I'd still love to drive it!

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
BittenInBama said:
OK, maybe I missed it somewhere...what trans are they using?

"Transmission is a T56, supplied by Tremec, from an Aston Martin DB7 V12 Vantage. We called them to see what would work and they just happened to have a bunch of cases lying around. They put one together and shipped it to us."

Stripes

Established Member
TREDCSVT said:
1162081418.jpg
Now that's Muscle!

Last edited:

Enorbit3

Established Member
this stang was in one of the new stang mags..its in the april 5.0 mustang and super ford....

the article stated that the car isnt running yet cuz of some electrical/wiring issues...i guess that is why there are no vids.:shrug: ..also, it said that when WMS sourced the motors (from ford) they were not operating correctly and were a bit damaged....im not trying to take anything away from that stang cuz its pure sex....cant wait for them to get it running...:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread