Show Us Your Dark Charcoal or Gray Terminators!

hakeem_svt

Established Member
Show Us Your Dark Shadow or Gray Terminators!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm Hakeem from Middle-East, I have purchased a car Mustang SVT Cobra 2003 convertible (Dark Charcoal) from Houston,TX prior to 6 months, but the car free of modifications and decorations... no rims no lightbar, etc....

Please put either pictures or video is required if you do not have objection do I change my form and my car instead of stock example, rims, etc...

:rolleyes: I want to see the images required to enjoy myself watching. :rolleyes:

:rollseyes To Member ((Silver95)):-
Sorry I beg your conventional your subject. ;-)

Thanks.

Last edited:

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Hello Hakeem. I hope you enjoy your car. Mine is not a Termi, but it is a Mineral Grey convertible. It might give you some ideas on what to do.

DSC_0332-2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see you haven't been a member long and haven't posted here very much. Welcome to SVTP and hopefully you can post more in the future. I know how it is to get busy for your input is important to the SVTP community.

Congratulations on your 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra. I had the same color but made was a coupe. Which I miss very much. I'm sure you'll see more pictures posted soon. Best of luck with your Cobra. I know you'll enjoy it a lot. If you're going to mod it, take your time and decide through research exactly what you want. You'll be happier in the long run.

hakeem_svt

Established Member

;-) Nice your Terminator... I like see more pics your car.

I am astonished at your Terminator for Chrome 2003 Style Cobra Wheel & light bar....

:( because my Terminator not Chrome Wheel & without light bar. :(

hakeem_svt

Established Member
I see you haven't been a member long and haven't posted here very much. Welcome to SVTP and hopefully you can post more in the future. I know how it is to get busy for your input is important to the SVTP community.

Congratulations on your 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra. I had the same color but made was a coupe. Which I miss very much. I'm sure you'll see more pictures posted soon. Best of luck with your Cobra. I know you'll enjoy it a lot. If you're going to mod it, take your time and decide through research exactly what you want. You'll be happier in the long run.

I really enjoy this site ... and sure I'll be happier to participate.

03'Darin

Established Member
Both my camera and my camera skills suck but here are some pics.

BTW welcome to the site!!

03Cobra1.jpg

Road course trim
TrackSetup.jpg

TrackSetup7.jpg

With the new TF wheels
cobra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread