Single Turbo Build pics.

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
Back in the day my buddy bought X2C Motor Sports first turbo kit. Here are some old pics of the car (2004). This thing put down over 800 RWHP. I dont remember the specs on the car other that the Precision T76 GTS turbo.

DSC00405.jpg

Solid Axel from Strictly Performance if I remember correctly.

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00432-1.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

Digital

Established Member
You made a thread about a really old car that wasnt yours with just pics and no info?

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
You made a thread about a really old car that wasnt yours with just pics and no info?

Hey digital I'm new here. I figured a few people would like so see some pics of the cars I have played with. No to mention I posted pics of a Turbo Cobra in the "Turbo Cobras" forum. And you also have Turbo stuff in your sig.

And I just said the car made over 800 at the tire. And I also watched it trap 150 MPH.

I got pictures and info in this thread.

Thanks for the Bump D! And post up some pics of your cars in the proper forms! :rockon:

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
Hey digital I'm new here. I figured a few people would like so see some pics of the cars I have played with. No to mention I posted pics of a Turbo Cobra in the "Turbo Cobras" forum. And you also have Turbo stuff in your sig.

And I just said the car made over 800 at the tire. And I also watched it trap 150 MPH.

I got pictures and info in this thread.

Thanks for the Bump D! And post up some pics of your cars in the proper forms! :rockon:
Oh so this is kinda like your thread in the Blower Bistro. Gotcha. We'll see how that one goes. Just trying to help "the new guy" ya know bro?

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Not a fan of the hat and the factory intercooler.

Not a fan of the pulley bridge turbo support system.

Not a fan of the upper charge pipe, hope you bead rolled it.

What kind of car was this on, and why is the drivers side breather right there, thats not factory to these cars. What was the benefit to swapping valve covers, and why did you do it?

Who tuned it, and what was the specs of the tune?

You said it had a Glide in it? What was the problems with it?

Did the car ever seen any street time?

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
Not a fan of the hat and the factory intercooler.

It works fine with Ice Water

Not a fan of the pulley bridge turbo support system.

Me either

Not a fan of the upper charge pipe, hope you bead rolled it.

It was fine

What kind of car was this on, and why is the drivers side breather right there, thats not factory to these cars. What was the benefit to swapping valve covers, and why did you do it?

No Clue, I R&Rd the turbo

Who tuned it, and what was the specs of the tune?

Strictly Performance tuned the car (no idea on specs)

You said it had a Glide in it? What was the problems with it?

Tranny Brake :nonono:

Did the car ever seen any street time?

I drove the car on the street. Pretty nasty :burnout:

I wish I could answer all of your questions better. This was the first turbo kit X2C Motorsports made (back in 04).

Last edited:

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
The car was built in 2003. Its was the first turbo built for a cobra. It was a wild ride on the street.

I see! Thank your bud for being one of the first and leading the way. There is always a learning curve involved and over the years they have found what works and what doesn't. Heck they have even improved on the turbos.

Wow 800rwhp back in 2003. Man thats nuts!

Turbo Kyle

Established Member
I see! Thank your bud for being one of the first and leading the way. There is always a learning curve involved and over the years they have found what works and what doesn't. Heck they have even improved on the turbos.

Wow 800rwhp back in 2003. Man thats nuts!

Yeah, it had an injector driver box, C16 fuel and an ice water chest. Race car for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread