Slow cars Battle : 2v mustang gt bolts ons vs sonata 2.0T tuned

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Well I've been retired from fast lane for a while ever since I sold my 755whp cobra and now I'm driving a family sedan good on gas for the moment to focus on other priorities and save money. Hopefully I will get back on the scene again with another terminator or boss 302 next year. With that said, my daily is only a 13sec car lol, so I had a friend with a bolt on 2v 2001 Gt that wanted to play so I accepted the challenge for shit and gigs. We did a 20-130. Mods on my car is a drop in filter, downpipe, intercooler and a canned tune and thats the way is staying. Mods on the Mustang are : 3.55 gears, edlebrock manifold, shorty bbk headers, intake, slp exhaust and tuned . The Mustang owner is a friend of Mine, good sport and great driver

Enjoy the battle of the slow daily drivers lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkjvOnFotUc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Is it just me or does it sound like the GT driver is redlining every gear? Sorry, I know these things aren't all that fast, but I don't believe a bolt-on 2V with even an average driver is getting killed my a lightly modded Sonata. :shrug:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Don't turned Sonata's put down like 280 at the wheels? Hilarious kill btw

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
PicsArt_1380582531310.jpg

jfsram

Established Member
Similar to class racing. Not matter what the speed. A close race is more exciting to watch or participate in than two mismatched cars.

mrlrd1

Established Member
Did you just refer to your Korean pile of shit as a "nata"?

:lol:

OP is a...

Users who are viewing this thread