Small Project Eleanor Update "Shifter Knob"

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Yeah its been awhile, had to slow down. Personal Issues. Front Grill being worked on, upper and lower. Hes the Functional, but not yet hooked up Eleanor Shifter.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
What's the button for?

EDIT-I know it's probably nitrous, but I would be worried about pushing it while shifting. A seperate arming switch would eliminate that worry.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by flyn high again
What's the button for?

EDIT-I know it's probably nitrous, but I would be worried about pushing it while shifting. A seperate arming switch would eliminate that worry.
I can see it now. He's slowly passing a cop and as he shifts he accidently hits the button. And the cop's jaw drops and he's after him. LOL!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Hahah that would be funny, but the Armed Switch should be here in a few weeks or something, i have to ship back a different shifter to the guy who gave it to me first.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by ArkangelX3
Hahah that would be funny, but the Armed Switch should be here in a few weeks or something, i have to ship back a different shifter to the guy who gave it to me first.
Keep us posted. I still hope your car (when finished) gets in at least one of the Mustang mags. :beer:

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
ya gonna hook that button up? like was said, youll need an arm/disarm button to avoid unexpected acceleration :-D

Users who are viewing this thread