Snapped some Pictures of the Cobra... Painted the wheels.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Friday was a wonderfully warm day here in South Carolina, so I had a chance to repaint my Cobra's wheels. I used flat black rattle can, topped it off with about 8 coats of clear coat. Turned out amazing, in my opinion.

Oh yeah, as a side note.. Look how my porch is turning out. First picture does not have a porch, second picture does. Its a project i've been helping my dad do. We built this whole house from the ground up. Just us two, with the help of a few friends at times. Has taken us 5 years.

BEFORE:
16436449603331813656508.jpg

AFTER:
18317110150106173808137.jpg

18317110150106173803137.jpg

18317110150106173798137.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Honestly, I like the wheels both ways. You did do a great job on them. And black wheels go pretty well with SB paint.

Ditto on the comment about the house. I like it, too! :)

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Looks good. I was looking for SB when searching for a cobra and had the idea of black chrome FR500's. Kinda similar to what I had in my mind.

sc98cbra

Established Member
Honestly, I like the wheels both ways. You did do a great job on them. And black wheels go pretty well with SB paint.

Ditto on the comment about the house. I like it, too! :)

Thanks man! I really would like to have some chrome wheels, but, I guess you cant always get what you want :)

Very nice job, I like it. Get some close up pics like the others said. Nice work on the house!

I will this weekend. Thank you.

looks great. i thought about going with the same combo!

Its pretty unique, in my opinion. No mustangs around here with black rims.

Looks good. I was looking for SB when searching for a cobra and had the idea of black chrome FR500's. Kinda similar to what I had in my mind.

To be honost with you, I use to have a SY 04, and I'd MUCH rather be behind the wheel of it, then my SB. I loved my SY.

btw, are those 18s or 17s?

They are 17s

Is that frog in the last picture some kind of anti-theft device?

Haha. Hes my watch-frog.

2003snake

Established Member
Car looks awesome!! The best color - Period! I have the SSR GT3's and have often thought of having my lips Vinyl'ed.......The black wheels look great! It just needs a Wind Screen (and I just happen to know where to get one :) )

Last edited:

mustanginky

Established Member
Looks good, I will be doing this as well when I get my car back, amongst a million other projects lol.

meant to ask, what did you do to scuff them up?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread