*sniff *sniff my lil sister has grown up

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
My kid sister just bought her first firearm a Glock 40 :D :D Gosh I guess I cant threaten to beat her up anymore :) Shell just shoot my toes off.........

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
My kid sister just bought her first firearm a Glock 40 :D :D Gosh I guess I cant threaten to beat her up anymore :) Shell just shoot my toes off.........

Zeek since Glock doesnt have a model #40, I assume you meant she got a .40cal Glock.

That is what I carry. We were issued Glock 23's. But, I have my own Glock 35, which I like better.

Did she get a model 23?
g19.jpg

The other .40cal Glocks include the Model 22 which is Fullsize, Model 23, which is slightly smaller, Model 24 which is for competition shooting, Model 27 which is highly concealable or my favorite Model 35 which is meant for competition and tactical use. Mine has the Tritium sites too:rolling:

Tell her good luck and to put a few hundred rounds through it before she starts to carry it at work. They take a little getting used to.

Hulk

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Hulk,

Yeah she got a model 23 thats what my dad has, he just got his too and she got hers 3 weeks ago. She spent the day shooting his, cause the trainers wont let her take hers home yet. My dad wont let me fire his cause I dont have my FOID, oh well guess Ill have to go out and fll out the app for it.....

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Damn, your dad is a stickler!

I let people fire my weapons, except my carry weapon, all the time. Well of course in my presence.

Good luck, maybe your sister will let you fire hers. Or you can go get your own:)

Hulk

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

I let people fire my weapons, except my carry weapon, all the time. Well of course in my presence.

Good luck, maybe your sister will let you fire hers. Or you can go get your own:)

Hulk
aaaaaaaah naw he doesnt care if I shoot with him, just cause im not underage anymore, hes a real stickler for obeying the law........

WB meg........

kino

Established Member
Nice Glock. My sister has one. I got a Model 32. Its the compact .357 sig caliber though. You ought to try that caliber. I find it more accurate even though the recoil is bit more with the .357 sig.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
You know what Meg pie, I agree!

No gun for Zeek and he should remain over there, in the corner:)

Hulk

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by kino
Nice Glock. My sister has one. I got a Model 32. Its the compact .357 sig caliber though. You ought to try that caliber. I find it more accurate even though the recoil is bit more with the .357 sig.
Yeah I shot the .357 version beforewe had one when i was working at the pawn shop.......

Meg Im quite good with a firearm actually, not to brag or anything :D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious

Hulk
Also, my sister said it was against department police to fire her service weapon...........

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Also, my sister said it was against department police to fire her service weapon...........

For you to fire it Zeek or for her to fire it:uh oh:

If they are dept issue, I am sure that is their policy.

I wont let anyone fire or even handle my issued weapon.

Only my prints are on that, rounds included.

Hulk

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
She had to buy it, Im assuming the exact reason she cant fire it is because of the finger prints on the rounds and stuff........ Ill just fire one of dads firearms, hes got enough to make any grown man smile :burn: :D

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Zeek, she purchased the weapon with her own money? Then it is her weapon to do with what she pleases. It is unusual for a dept to tell her what to do with her own property.

I bet it is a "suggestion." And most of those "Suggestions" are considered like law.

Especially since she is new to the force, she doesnt want to make waves or look like a problem. I dont blame her.

Yah, I love my firearms. I have over 15 handguns and over 25 rifles. Not including my issued three.

Hulk

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Zeek, she purchased the weapon with her own money? Then it is her weapon to do with what she pleases. It is unusual for a dept to tell her what to do with her own property.

I bet it is a "suggestion." And most of those "Suggestions" are considered like law.

Especially since she is new to the force, she doesnt want to make waves or look like a problem. I dont blame her.

Yah, I love my firearms. I have over 15 handguns and over 25 rifles. Not including my issued three.

Hulk
Yeah she is now ranked 1 from the bottom someone just got hired after her she was pretty excited :)

Yeah dad has like 45-50 firearms, hopefully Ill be able to inherit a few, specially the matching set of ivory handled colts *drool..........

BTW her name is meg :)

and shes single :) trying to hook her up with a nice guy...... he has to like horses though :D

MeganSue69

Tim's Girl Toy
Yeah she is now ranked 1 from the bottom someone just got hired after her she was pretty excited :)

Yeah dad has like 45-50 firearms, hopefully Ill be able to inherit a few, specially the matching set of ivory handled colts *drool..........

BTW her name is meg :)

and shes single :) trying to hook her up with a nice guy...... he has to like horses though :D

zach... adam can call me meg pie... its original and i like it... and zach... im not single... justin and i are still together... just taking a much needed break... which was agreed on by the both of us... we are still very much in love... sorry to burst your bubble zach...

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
I carry a Glock 21 on duty (45) and my carry gun is the 23, I LOVE the 23, it's the perfect size for my hand, it fits me perfect. I wish I could carry it on duty, but the 21 is my issued gun. We use Federal Hydra-Shok rounds, and I prefer the 40 over the 45 as the 40 has a little better penetration.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by MeganSue69

zach... adam can call me meg pie... its original and i like it... and zach... im not single... justin and i are still together... just taking a much needed break... which was agreed on by the both of us... we are still very much in love... sorry to burst your bubble zach...
Meg, I have a sister named meg, duh.............

Users who are viewing this thread